Chapter 7

Valentina's Pov 

Shit I am running late again fuck.  It's currently 8:15 and I am super late for my maths lecture. I am running in the corridor when I crash into someone again. Guess who it is.

Yes it is Lucas and he is glaring at me , if looks could kill I would probably dead by now but this time he is not alone he has Ethan and Alexander with him. Ethan helps Lucas up and I help myself up . I decide to make run for it when they are not looking but Lucas grabs me by handle of my bag and stops me. 

"Why the fuck do you keep crashing into me." Lucas says pissed. 

"Sorry, I was running late and I was not looking where I was going" I say knowing the fact I was looking where I was going and he was the one not paying attention. I just didn't want to create more problems. 

I was going to run for it again when this time Alexander grabbed handle of my bag, "What ? I am late for my class , unlike you guys I care about being late."

"We also care about being late" no they don't "we were going to class before you crashed into Lucas" Ethan says .

"Okay whatever but now let me go to class" 

"Wait a minute women , we want to talk about weekend" Ethan says 

"Now is not the time I have class for which I am running late." I say in hurry. 

"We know come to rooftop after school" Ethan says 

"Okay sure now can I go ?" I ask 

"Yes" Ethan shrugs his shoulder. 

Ethan drags Lucas to their class , I was going to start running again when Alexander grabs me by the bag again. "What" I say irritated. 

"Let's go to class together , we have the same class". Alex says. 

"No" I deadpan 

"Why " 

"No". Well the reason is really immature , Alexander is super popular in school if I enter the classroom with him people will talk and I hate attention so I didn't want to go with him. So as he stared at me for an answer I did the mature thing ever, I ran. 

I could see him running behind him trying to catch up. I ran faster at that , I reached the classroom and the door knob was fucking jammed. I tried to open it hurriedly but by the time I opened the door , Alexander crashed into me and with a bang we entered the classroom. 

I stumbled inside the classroom and to stop myself from falling I took the support of teacher's desk while Alexander took support of my hair. The whole class was silent the only voice was the banging of the door due to the force it was open. 

The only reason class was not laughing was because of Alex , he could make there life living hell if even a giggle came out of them. Alexander let go of my hair and straightened his uniform and went to his desk as if nothing had happen. I also did the same but as I was going to my desk Professor's voice stopped me "Mrs.White what is this behaviour, first you show up late to my class and then physically harm Mr.Rossi, go to principal office, you will be suspended for this."

As he finishes he looks at Alex for approval. WTF me physically harming Alexander if anyone was harmed in this situation it was me , he grabbed my hair so roughly that my head fucking hurts. 

"Sir I think you should visit an eye doctor if you think I am to blame, if I am getting suspended , I think he should also get suspended ." I say pissed.  I look at Alex and he is looking at scene with amusement dancing in his eyes. 

"Expelled" excuse me what "you didn't just harm a student but you are also lying about harming a student, go to principals office now Mrs. White there will be no further discussion." 

Before I could open my mouth Alex opens his "I think White is right Professor , you should check an eye doctor if you think it is her fault. It is your fault for closing the door , if you had not closed the door none of us would have been harmed. Right guys ?" He ask our classmates ,in a sync everyone replies with a yes. 

"Mr. R-o-ssi I so-rr-" "maybe even go to a speech specialist if you have to stutter so much" Alex says. 

After collecting himself Professor says embarrassed " I am sorry Mr. Rossi and Mrs. White , I should not have closed the door and I will make sure in the future this mistake does not happen again. Mrs.White you can go back to you place." 

I nod and go back to my place in disbelief of what just happened did Alexander just defend / save me. I notice the looks my classmates are giving me  and this is the first lecture. I sigh this is going to be  a long day.