Ch.1 and some extra info :)

Other than Genyas death, I think Obanai and Mitsuris death was the saddest😭

This is a reincarnation AU in modern times, Mitsuri's backstory will probably mostly be the same, but ofc i'll have to adjust Obanai's a bit.

Mitsuri will still be 18, and Obanai will still be 21.
Other ships
-Sanegiyuu
-Genmui
-platonic tenren/uzuren
-Nezuko x Zenitsu
-Inoaoi
-Kanoe x Tanjiro

I had this idea and couldn't wait to finish my other book so im writing two at the same time 🫠

Also ik all demon corps members get reincarnated in a happy life without trauma, but i literally live off angst, so they get their tragic backstorys.

Updates every orher day
—————————— • • • —————————
After the battle against Muzan, Iguro promises to marry Kanroji in their next life. This story is their next life.

Kanroji Pov
Crap! Crap! I'm gonna be late! I can't be late on my first day of the job! I quickly put my shoes on, skipping breakfast, I make my way to the buses, hoping to not be late.

I had my usual hairstyle, 3 braids, except I dyed my hair black...but that's okay...I'm sure I'll find a husband who will accept me! That's mostly the reason I applied for this job!

I put my strawberry themed headphones on, humming along to the tune. I sat there, comfortably, on the bus, well it was comfortable till I felt someone kicking my seat.

"H-hey!" I looked behind me to see a maybe 46 year old man? "Stop your damn humming! It's atrocious!" His voice was scratchy and dry, he wore a plain black top, with a grey jacket, it had a small hole in the pocket.

"S-sorry..." I awkwardly say, a little embarrassed. I sighed, while taking my headphones off, I didn't know my humming was that bad...is everything about me annoying?

Iguro Pov
"Hey Iguro!" I jokingly rolled my eyes, at the voice of my friend, Shinazugawa Sanemi. "Whattt do you want" I say in a joking tone, rolling my chair back to face him.

He had two cups of coffee, he drank out of one, then proceeded to give me the one he drank out of. "Nope, you can keep it" I say while pushing the cup away.

Shinazugawa chuckled a bit, before handing me the other cup. I suspiciously looked at the cup, "I don't trust your ass" I jokingly say.

He chuckled again, before changing the topic. "Oh, have you heard about the new employee?" "New employee? I didn't know we where hiring?" "Yeah, I guess she was just really qualified."

"I guess..." I looked over to the door, thinking it was the new employee, but it was just Tomioka. I rolled my eyes, before giving Shinazugawa a annoyed look. Shinazugawa was just staring at Tomioka, he obviously had some kind of crush on him.

"Seriously?" I say in a mocking tone, "Him? Man, I seriously had thought you hated him." "I do! I was just watching him, to see if he'd do anything embarrassing"

"Gosh, your just embarrassing to be around" "Whatever, I got work to do, talk to ya later!" Shinazugawa said while walking off. "Yup..." I sighed, leaning back on my chair, I'll just have to survive another day here.

I had my hair in a low ponytail, while wearing a black mask to cover my face. Basically my usual, these work days are always so boring, just sitting in a small 'office' all day...like your trapped in a cage.

I live alone, other than my snake, Kaburamaru, I've had him since I was 13, I got in trouble a lot for bringing him to school. But he really was my only form of happiness...

I heard a door opening, I looked up and saw a beautiful woman walk inside the building. She had long thick black hair, divided into 3 thick braids. She wore a simple white button up shirt, with a knee length skirt, it was a light pink.

She had a cute strawberry necklace, that well with her lime green eyes. Her smile was as warm as the sun, she had 2 inche high heels on, that where also a light pink.

She must be the new employee, she definitely is a beauty.

Kanroji Pov
I looked at the time, and sighed of relief, I was early by 7 minutes. Thank goodness, I can't imagine if I was late. I looked around and saw a bunch of people staring at me, right...their probably wondering who I am.

"Uh...H-hello! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, I was just hired here." I gave a smile, while looking around at the people, none of them really caught my eye, except for one of them.

He had black hair that was a little above shoulder length, tied in a low ponytail, he also wore a black mask. I wonder why? Is he a germaphobe? He definitely has looks though!

Someone in a light purple button up, came over to me. Wow! She sure was pretty! She wore a light purple button up tucked in black leather pants. She had pretty purple eyes, with a butterfly clip. Her hair had purple ends and was tied in a tight bun.

She held her hand out with a soft smile, "My name's Kocho Shinobu, I can show you around here if you want?" "Wow! You're so pretty Kocho!" I could see she was a bit surprised by my sudden words, a light blush spread across her cheeks.

She scratched the back of her neck, "well, thank you...Kanroji" "Yeah, you seem fun, let's be friends?" "Of course." "Yay!" Maybe this workplace won't be that bad.