Ch.6

-Iguro Pov-
I just got home after hanging out with Shinazugawa, I looked around my apartment, I didn't even realize how empty it was. Only the basic things, like a couch, tv, dining area, and a barely working kitchen, I don't cook much, so the kitchen is pretty dusty.

Kaburamaru's enclosure stays in my room, otherwise he will break out of his enclosure and find his way into my room. I would know, he's done it multiple times.

I opened the door to my room, it was pretty plain, grey walls and an old bed.

I put my bag down and went over to Kaburamaru, he immediately showed he wanted to be let out of his enclosure, I opened the top and he quickly wrapped himself around my arm. He lightly squeezed my arm, something he's done since I first found him, I always thought of it as his way of 'hugging' or comforting.

I smiled a bit, Kaburamaru was basically my last reason to be alive.

Kaburamaru started biting me out of nowhere, not hard enough to leave a mark but still very noticeable. "Ow! What the hell Kaburamaru!" I said while prying him off of my arm, he hissed at me before slithering away into the kitchen.

I sighed, knowing what he was doing. Kaburamaru knows I haven't ate in a while, he does this every time I don't eat for sometime. I follow him, rolling my eyes when I get to Kaburamaru. "Stop doing this," I said, annoyed.

He once again hissed at me, not for hate, but for worry.

I heavily sighed, I couldn't get mad at Kaburamaru, I know he only wants me to be okay so whenever he does this, I try not to get mad. I normally don't.

"Okay, I'll eat something," I said, in a defeated tone.

I grabbed some old bread and jam, the jam was chunky, I didn't know if that was normal or not so I just hoped for the best and put it on my bread. When I finished at attempting to evenly spread the jam, I took a bite out of the bread and immediately threw it away.

It was hard and expired, not a good taste at all.

I glanced over at Kaburamaru, who seemed disappointed I didn't eat anything more. "I'm fine Kaburamaru," I picked him up, and he didn't fight it. I put Kaburamaru back in his enclosure, and went outside. It was getting colder with winter coming.

I decided to walk around the place, there wasn't much places that seemed all that interesting. The most interesting one was just a pet smart, which I only go to to get stuff for Kaburamaru. There were some other things like a 98 cent store, and some shut down laser tag.

But the place isn't bad, they have a mall not to far here and many other things, just most of the 'cooler' things are definitely not in a walking distance.

I'll just go to the 98 cent store, when I walked in the store I was greeted with the sight of tons of people. Not something I enjoy but I could handle it no problem. I grabbed a basket and continued to walk around the store, I was basically looking for nothing.

I didn't really need anything, so I kinda just picked up some random things as I walked through the aisles. After about walking around for 10 minutes I had some pretty random things in my basket like a noodle fidget thing, cool erasers, a sad kermit, and a Shrek squishy.

I passed by the hair aisle, nothing really caught my except for some hair dye remover, I didn't know that existed. So naturally I put it in my cart to "experiment" with it. I didn't have dyed hair, and I wasn't going to dye my hair for this...so Shinazugawa can be my test subject!

When I arrived home, I dumped all the things I bought on the floor, except for the hair dye remover, I put that in a cabinet in my bathroom.

The sun was starting to set, a mix of pink and yellow in the ever so beautiful sky. It almost reminds me of Kanroji, her bright lime green eyes and honey sweet voice.

Maybe

There is more than one reason to live