Ch.2

Iguro Pov
"So, Kanroji? I heard her and Kocho are pretty good friends now." Me and Shinazugawa were out getting lunch, at some new cafe that opened up. "She's only been working here for a day, how close could they even be." I said, in a more low tone, taking a sip of my coffee.

Shinazugawa rolled his eyes, as he continued to eat his lunch, he ordered some ohagi, which is what he usually eats.

Boring

I didn't order anything other than coffee, I never really have an appetite.

"We should get going, our lunch break ends soon." "Yeah, okay." Shinazugawa said as he finished up his last ohagi.

After 15 minutes we eventually left the cafe and headed back to our work building. I didn't talk much to anyone during work, just wanting to end the day as quickly as possible.

I heard the echoes of a sweet voice coming closer, "Here Kanroji, you can have this" Said another voice, it sounded like...Kocho? "Oh! Really! Thank you Kocho!" Yup, it was Kocho, of course it was her and Kanroji.

I wonder what she gave her? I got up from my chair, and walked over to the bathroom, passing the two, I guess Kocho gave Kanroji a butterfly bracelet

It was a pretty rose gold color, with a light pink butterfly charm, definitely matched Kanroji's style.

I didn't even need to use the restroom, I just wanted to what Kocho gave Kanroji, I stayed in the restroom for a couple minutes, before going
back to my desk.

Kanroji Pov
Wow, this place is a lot more boring then I imagined, but atleast I have a friend now! Kocho's really nice, she even gave me a really pretty butterfly bracelet.

I was sitting at my desk, trying to finish my work, but I couldn't focus. I kept thinking about that guy with the mask, he walked passed me and Kocho earlier. I would've said hi, but he didn't seem interested in having any conversations.

I guess he's shy, how cute! I want to get to know him more, actually I want to get to know everyone here, they all seem really nice!

I looked around and saw a lot of interesting people, one had red and yellow hair, it looked like fire! How cool! He seemed to be talking with a tall white haired guy, who kept saying the word's 'flashy' and 'flamboyant.'

Just a couple desks away from them was another really tall guy! His eyes were a pure white, with a large scar across his forehead, so mysterious! Wow! This place has a ton of amazing people!

On the far right corner was Kocho, she was talking with...I think I heard his name was Tomioka? He had long black hair, tied in a messy low ponytail. I couldn't see his face, as he had his back facing me.

Hm...I wonder where the mask guy is...he seems fun, atleast once you get to know him! I see him hanging out with Shinazugawa a lot, Kocho introduced me to him, apparently he knew her sister, Kanae I think was her name.

Although, I kinda wish Shinazugawa would introduce me to his friend, maybe I could say hi to him? He seems like the quiet type, so I'll just be the first to make conversation with him!

              -After Her Work Shift Ended-

Oh! It's 2:30, yay! I can finally go home, I got my bag and left my work building, waiting for the bus to arrive.

Did I forget to do something?

After about 5 minutes the bus arrived, I hopped on and put my headphones on. Hopefully I don't accidentally hum again...I don't want to annoy anybody...

                  -After She Arrived Home-

When I finally got home, I immediately took my high heels off and flopped down on my couch. Tiredly yawning, I remembered what I wanted to do.

"Awhhh...I forgot to talk to the mask guy! That's what I forgot to do!" I whined, annoyed that I forgot it.

"It's fine! There's always tomorrow, I'll just do it tomorrow." I kept repeating to myself, attempting to not be annoyed with my forgetfulness.

Iguro Pov
I saw Kanroji leave around 2:30, I guess she leaves earlier then me, about half an hour before I leave. I sighed, realizing I was knocked out of my 'zoning out time' I always zone out to pass time.

Just 30 more minutes.

The second the clock hit 3:00pm, I immediately started packing my things up, more than ready to leave this dreaded nightmare.

I got in my car, and just sat there, staring into nothingness.