Ch.11

{Honestly, this series is lasting a lot longer than I originally thought. But after finishing a 400 page book, I now have a surge of motivation to write a hopefully long chapter.}

— • —
-Iguro Pov-
Kanroji Mitsuri, the person who occupied my mind the most. A cheery-bubbly girl, who has plauged my mind, and I can't stop thinking about her. The way she just radiates happiness. Her honey-sweet smile, how could someone be so perfect?

I'm currently sitting in my bed, Kaburamaru hanging around my neck.

It's been about 2 hours since I last saw Kanroji at the pet store. I want to get know her better, but what if she already is seeing someone? That would make things to awkward, wouldn't it?

— • —
-Kanroji Pov-
{At Work}
"If you like him them ask him out?" Kocho sarcastically said while fixing her hair. "But what if he rejects it?!" I anxiously said while fidgeting with a strand of my hair. "Then he's an ass for rejecting such an offer." She said while turning to me, her voice completely serious.

"Kocho! You're no help!" "Am I wrong though?" Kocho defeatedly sighed, realizing I was completely in need of help. "Look, Kanroji. You never know, do you really want to abandon the chance that he does like you? Plus, even if he doesn't, it shouldn't effect you whatsoever. You're great all by yourself."

Before I even knew it my eyes were filled with salty-happy tears. "Awhh, You're so nice Kocho!" I said while frantically wiping my eyes. "Gosh, Kanroji, you're so delicate." She said while patting my head.

"Kocho, You're to nice!" I said while completely failing to stop my sobs of happiness.

It took 15 minutes for me to pull myself together.

"K-Kocho...your the best...friend I've ever had!" I said in between sniffles. "You too," She said, her smile being more genuine than ever. "Ko...I love you so much!" I said while pulling her into a tight hug. "I know, I'm the best." "You really are, Kocho."

— • —

A few days after that conversation I had with Kocho, one of our coworkers, Uzui I think, invited everyone to his birthday party. Everyone. The whole work building got cards saying, "You're Invited To Go To A Flashy Gods Party, At {Place Name} At 10:15pm This Saturday!!"

He didn't even know half the people he invited.

Nonetheless, I begged Kocho to come with me. And after hours of relentless begging, I had finally convinced her to go with me.

                                     •

"It'll be fun Kocho!" I said while putting my hair in a half-bun half-down type. Me and Kocho were at my house getting ready for Uzuis party tonight, Kocho was having serious doubts about it though. "I don't know, Kanroji..."

"Well, atleast go for me!" I said while giving her a wide eyed smile. "Okay," She said after thinking. "Yay! Iguro will be there to, right?" "Pretty sure, but he's pretty antisocial so you know."

— • —

About an hour later we arrived at Uzuis party. His place was huge. A three story mansion like-house, what was he even doing at work to get a house this big? I glanced over to Kocho, who was wide eyed. "I knew he was rich, but not that rich!" She said.

"See, aren't you glad you came?" I said with a toothy smile. "Nope, still regret coming." "Kocho!"

When we went inside the house, it was definitely a lot...crazier than expected? Every where we looked there was someone drunk and passed out. The party only started 30 minutes ago! I immediately started looking around for Iguro, it only took 15 minutes of searching to find him hiding in one of the corners.

"Iguro hey!" I said while running over to him, he didn't react much, except for weakly waving.

When I reached Iguro I realized he was a little drunk? Of course he is, it is a party after all.