Countdown

Safe to say, he needed the help. We set up the whole party together in an hour and 43 minutes while listening to Will's music. Once everything was ready he wanted to get dressed for New Year's so he disappeared to get ready.

While he was gone a few of his friends, the redhead, Annie's cousin, and his not-partner, showed up. "Hey, it's Will's boyfriend." Magnus smiled and held the door open for the other two.

"Oh sup, where is the little twerp?" Alex asked me as she sat down.

"Getting dressed, we just finished setting up." Call me crazy but I assumed 'little twerp' meant Will.

"Aye, we get to skip out on helpin' then!" Mallory cracked open a drink and sat at one of the bowling booths.

"Well people are expected to arrive any time now so... yeah."

The three made themselves comfortable as I saw more cars pulling into the car park. The Stoll brothers arrived and took over the music, my friends showed up with Professor D, and the rest of Will's friends showed up minus Sam, but plus an older married couple. People from my high school that I hadn't thought about in forever showed up. People like Grover, Juniper, Katie, Paolo, and so many people I didn't know.

At 9:56 Will showed back up fully dressed for an event. He had the whole bi-sexual skater vibe going on. Flanal, beanie, and my ring around a chain on his neck. His smile had me floored though.

He took my hand and pulled me out of the corner I was hiding in. "You can't stay hidden forever you know."

"Pardon me for not wanting to loiter around while you were getting all dolled up." He rolled his eyes at me and started dragging me out to dance. "Oh no, I don't have any rhythm."

He smiled with his dimples and spun me around. "Neither do I!" I yelped a little as he took my hand and pulled me around where people had formed a makeshift dancefloor.

He was definitely leading with a stupid amount of confidence. So much confidence in fact I ended up falling on my ass at the feet of a stranger. She had blue streaks in her blond hair and a man on either side of her.

Will ran over and apologized to both of us repeatedly as he helped me up. "No, it's fine." Her light British accent really made it seem fine. In all honestly, though, I wasn't paying attention. One of the guys she was with was tall had dark skin, short hair, and had a necklace that matched hers. The other guy... looked like me. Except taller and in leather. That's what had my attention.

"You ok Sadie?" They both seemed very protective over her.

"Yes Walt, he just bumped me. I'm not going to crumble to sand." The guy smiled at her when she said that. The dynamic looked familiar.

"Sorry again about that." Will took my hand and we walked away from the three as they all started dancing again. "Oh my god, that guy looked exactly like you."

"Thank you!" I laughed a little and kissed his cheek. "That's exactly what I was thinking." He laughed too and got me off the dance floor to bowl. "Really?"

He handed me a 10-pound ball with a smile and got his own. We didn't have proper bowling shoes but no one really cared right now. Percy came over to watch Will kick my ass. Grover and his girlfriend were spending the whole night with him basically since the boys never get to see each other anymore. But they'd been best friends longer than I'd known them.

The closer it got to midnight the worse I got at the game meanwhile it wasn't even a challenge for Will. "You dick." He just shrugged and stuck his tongue out like a child. I did the same in return making him laugh. "We should go say hi to Jason and Leo really fast."