where am i

BANG!!

Saitama's fist landed straight in the middle of Cosmic Fear Garou's galaxy seeing face. One that the average person could look into and fear for ar eternity due to the raw power radiating from him, not to mention the beautiful spectacle which would constantly spiral around and move like none other. The fist that turned against God slammed into Garou and in a flash of light, took them both down from space and landing right where the battle started. A full circle of you would.

The impact could be seen from space as Garou's face shattered from the force... he knew that he had been bested. Saitama's power was on a different level, no matter what he would try he would lose every time. There was zero possibility that he could ever win in any timeline in any way He lost. That's the short and sweet version of it... but what now? Would he be finished and left to die how all monsters would? A few seconds passed between them as the recently naked Saitama looked around them while holding the core that Garou had ripped out of Genos.

saitama- "Oh, this is right where we were before... Were you actually aiming for this place...?" Saitama didn't truly expect a proper answer, he was more so questioning it to himself as Garou spat out some blood.

garou- "Ghah... What's wrong... Do it. Why aren't you killing me?"

Garou didn't want to be given a second chance to reform, he knew he wouldn't and he knew that he'd lose to Saitama once more. It didn't matter how much he trained... Saitama simply wasn't human. Besides from that though, Garou wanted a satisfying ending. An ending which fit the disaster level God monster like himself... yet
Satama wasn't even giving him that.
A long silence passed between the two as Saitama recalled why he wasn't destroying Garou right now for what he did to everyone...

saitama- "Compared to people like you with your quick costume changes or King, I really hate the fact that I'm not cut out for this at all. But it's because I'm a hero."

An answer Garou was satisfied with... ish. He had been bested by a true hero in hero fashion.
Although he didn't want to admit it... his heart was at ease knowing that someone like Saitama was around.

saitama- "Not to mention, it was also that kid's final request that I stop you without killing you."

It chilled Garou to the core what Saitama said.. surely he didn't mean Tareo...? And what did he mean?

garou- "Fi... Final request...?'

Garou turned his head to the right with all the strength he could muster, his heart sinking as every second passed... he was dreading the worst... and the worst is what came to fruition. As Garou's eyes laid themselves upon the body of a small child facing downwards about twenty meters
from the duo... he cursed himself. Was this because he was too weak to allow himself to be in control?

garou- "TA-U-UAAAAAAAAAH!"

Immediately, strength started to come back to him as Garou limped up with all the remaining strength he had.

garou- "АААААААААННН!!"

A pained scream from Garou... he couldn't believe it. This was all his fault.

garou- "IT'S MY FAULT... I WAS TOO CLOSE TO YOU...!! I WAS... gah!"

His strength failed him as he tripped over... truly in a sorrowful state as tears were escaping his eyes. He skidded across the floor as he didn't even bother trying to get back up, he knew that he deserved all of this... plus whatever fate or
even God may have in store for him.

garou- "Huff... Huff... Tareo... That's right... I'm... I'm...
That ominous future, huh..

There had been a change in Garou for a little bit now... while his humanity was steadily coming back from this surge of emotion, even Saitama could notice it.