the fist that helped god

Void with 0 dimension. 

There is no doubt the strength of Saitama's body is absolutely infinite. Saitama destroyed everything, who was going to fix it now... what is he going to do. He pretty much destroyed an infinite dimension, and the multiverse is no more.

Saitama was unconscious, just floating through the white void. He had finally found a foe who could really give him his dream fight. But what now? How is he going to fix his destruction he had caused.

a few meters away God was there but was shrunken to a humanoid body with the same appearance as always.

God- "I destroyed the multiverse, yet this creature is completely boundless. I need to fix this destruction however".

Saitama woke up- "what happened... *he raises his fist* YOU!?" he shouted as his eyes were covered by his rage.

God- "I really don't want this fight to continue or else there might not be a way to fix this". He pointed towards their environment.

Saitama- "so what are you going to do then" he asked still serious".

God- "If I'm right we are outside of space-time continuum which means the laws of physics cannot work here."

Saitama- "summarise it all in 20 words or less" he demanded.

God- "we have to clash our fist to create a big bang and then we'll be able to fix the damage our fight has done, then I'll use my conscious to restore the multiverse."

Saitama- "you really want to..."

God- "enough talking".

Saitama smirked- "let's give it a shot".

The clash between Saitama and God was an event that transcended the boundaries of existence itself. As their colossal fists converged in the vast expanse of the white void, an unimaginable force began to build, compressing energy to a singularity of inconceivable density.

In that fleeting moment, the very fabric of the void quivered, and a blinding radiance emerged, rivalling the brilliance of a newborn star. Waves of raw power surged outward, distorting the non-existent space around them. The sheer magnitude of their collision echoed through the non-dimensional abyss, resonating like a cosmic symphony.

Saitama's familiar, bald figure and God's shrunken humanoid form were enveloped in a cosmic tempest, their outlines blurred by the overwhelming brilliance of the burgeoning creation. The clash of their fists initiated a cataclysmic release of energy, a spectacle akin to the birth of galaxies.

Streams of cosmic matter spiralled outward, forming intricate patterns that mimicked the celestial dance of galaxies taking shape. In the aftermath, the void began to warp and contort, bending to the will of the omnipotent forces at play. A kaleidoscope of colours exploded into existence, painting the canvas of the reconstructed multiverse.

The echoes of their clash reverberated through the newborn cosmos, setting in motion the grand ballet of galaxies, stars, and planets. Saitama and God, momentarily silhouetted against the cosmic tapestry, stood witness to the renaissance of reality they had sparked.

God- "maybe I was wrong about you, 3rd dimensional creature you are different than these mortals."

Saitama- "why did you do all of this?"

God- "you managed to remove your limiter that I placed upon you. When you did it there is no doubt that the other mortals will do it too... it will bring chaos throughout existence. In another words there would be more people like you."

Saitama- "so you're not some evil guy who is trying to destroy the world?"

God- "well I am a balanced being, i'm good and evil, life and death, creation and destruction."