your power, your life

The next day, the attack on UA was on the news and the public had no idea that it was Garou against the servant of God who were fighting. The school had said that it was just a villain attack. The public were still not happy since something might have happened to the students. Meanwhile the league of villains were in their hideout and watching the new and were confused.

Shigaraki- "the hell happened there? Who was it that this? Huh, Dabi?" he asked while scratching his neck.

Dabi- "I've got no idea; this guy seems really powerful... we could find him." He offered.

Toga- "and maybe I can sample some blood from him, Hehe" she said with a lustful expression.

Twice- "that's just stupid" "I think we should" agreed the two-character person.

The league of villains was discussing how to find this new villain when suddenly they could hear a voice above their head.

???- "How unusual, a group of weaklings have the thought of teaming up with my servant".

The LoV had shivers down their spine as they heard the mysterious Voice above their head.

Shigaraki- "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF NOW!!" he yelled showing a slight fear.

???- "How pathetic. Let me see if you are worthy to bestow my POWER upon. *Suddenly cube appeared in front of them*. Place your hands on that box and make a fervent wish. If you are worthy enough you shall gain power from it. BUT if not... YOU WILL FACE CONFISCATION. You have a
day to think.

The voice disappeared. Leaving the league of villains confused as fuck.

Spinner- "just what the hell was that".

Toga- "he said if your worthy you can get powers?"

Dabi- "what do you think Shigaraki?"

Shigaraki- "we can get powers if we're worthy. Just what kinda bullshit is that?

Twice- "what if it's true tho?" "It's bullshit"

???- "Its not you useless mortals" said a figure behind them.

They all panicked and got into a fighting stance and were ready to kill the mysterious person. The figure who had suddenly appeared before the League of Villains was cloaked in a dark and ominous presence. A hood concealed most of their features, leaving only their eyes visible, which glowed with an eerie, otherworldly light. A face and body filled with nothing but stars and cosmos.

??? - "You seem surprised, as you should be. I am no ordinary being, and you should be grateful for my presence."

Shigaraki - "Cut the crap. Who are you, and what do you want with us?"

???- "Ah, such impatience. But I suppose you deserve an introduction. You may refer to me as Sebas."

Dabi - "Sebas? What's with the name? What are you doing here, anyway?"

Sebas- "Oh, I'm here for many things, my dear friend, Dabi. Souls, power, knowledge... I am a being of immense cosmic significance. Now, back to the matter at hand. The choice my lord had presented to you is quite simple, really. Place your hands on the box, make a wish, and if deemed worthy, you shall receive great power."

Toga - "Power? I'm in! I want to be powerful! Hehe."

Spinner - "Hang on a sec. What if this is some kind of trap?"

Sebas - "Very perceptive, Spinner. If you make a frivolous or unworthy wish, you shall face confiscation. The box is no ordinary artifact; it has its own way of determining worthiness. Choose wisely."