The mysterious servant

It's been a month since Garou got to the MHA verse, and he was doing a decent job staying and teaching there. While that was happening, someone was stalking Garou. A being capable of destroying thousands of celestial bodies in a single move. It was God's servant Coycutus. He was reading every single move Garou was doing. Coycutus was currently disguised as a human in the same universe as Garou and was following him around. It was currently nighttime and Garou was outside 1-A dorm sitting on a bench watching the sky.

Garou POV- "wonder if I still got my powers".

As he contemplated his current situation, a nagging thought tugged at the back of his mind. It had been a while since he had tested his martial arts skills and abilities. Although he had been here for a month, he hadn't been in any serious battles. Garou was known for his relentless drive to improve, and he wondered if he still had the strength he once possessed.

A subtle rustle in the nearby bushes caught his attention. Garou's instincts kicked in, and he smoothly transitioned into a defensive posture, ready for any potential threat.

Coycutus, disguised as a seemingly ordinary human, had been observing Garou for weeks, meticulously studying his every move. Coycutus was a being of immense power, capable of inconceivable destruction, and he had been tasked with monitoring individuals from various universes for reasons unknown.

As Garou scanned the area, he couldn't discern anything out of the ordinary. The night was quiet, and the campus seemed peaceful. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. Coycutus remained hidden, his supernatural senses keeping him well-concealed. He had taken on human form to blend in with the inhabitants of this world, making it almost impossible for Garou to detect his presence.

Garou POV- "There's something off. I can feel it."

Unbeknownst to him, Coycutus watched from the shadows, his presence masked by an unassuming human guise.

Coycutus POV- "He's perceptive, I'll give him that. But it won't be enough."

As Garou pondered his newfound existence in this strange universe, he couldn't shake the curiosity about his own capabilities.

Garou POV- "Guess there's only one way to find out."

With a focused breath, Garou closed his eyes, tapping into the reservoir of power that had defined him in his own world "a true monster". He felt it surge through him, a familiar force. His skin turning into a hard thick black armour with red lines forming his muscles and face. He reverted to his human form not trying to stay in his monetarized form for so long. He was surprised that he could revert to his human form.

Garou POV- "It's different... but it's there."

Satisfied, he opened his eyes, his gaze steady and determined. Unbeknownst to him, Coycutus watched with keen interest, sensing the potential within the enigmatic instructor.

Coycutus POV- "He still has power. Interesting. But how will he fare against a force beyond his comprehension?"

*The door suddenly opened and melissa came out the dorm in her pyjamas*

Melissa- "oh Mr Garou! Shouldn't you be sleep?"

Garou- "Melissa, you should be asleep too," he said, his tone carrying a note of gentle scolding.

Melissa- "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd come out for some fresh air. But what about you, Mr. Garou? It's late," she replied, her concern genuine.

Garou offered a small, reassuring smile, appreciating her kindness.