Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm

Endeavour and all the pro heroes were in the pro HQ of Japan and were discussing the upcoming war with the liberation army and the league of villains.

Endeavour- "We need to prioritize the safety of the citizens. Evacuating the city is our first and foremost concern. We've faced formidable threats before, but the combination of the Liberation Army and the League of Villains is unlike anything we've encountered."

Hawks- "Endeavour's right. The collateral damage from this battle could be catastrophic. We need to be prepared for a large-scale evacuation and provide support for those who can't leave on their own."

Mirko- "what's the plan?"

best jeanist- "according to Garou, the league of villains are the least we need to worry about. God knows who's out there".

Kamui- "the liberation army has about 100 000 members, so we need to divide into certain groups and to deal with the league of villains".

Gran Torino- "we will send most of our people to the hospital to deal with all for one's right hand and tomura shigaraki. According to hawks he is sleep inside that elixir thingy or whatever."

Endeavour- "so the plan is set, the UA staff and some of the students will be in the front lines with few other pro heroes including Mt lady, fat gums, Kamui woods, edge shot and gang orca. For the hospital team it will be me, Gran Torino, Ryuko, present mic, eraser head, 13, Ectoplasm, Mirko and the police riot. Any question?"

Mirko raised her hand

Mirko - "What about the underground hideouts? We've seen the League use them before. They might have secret bases we don't know about."

Best Jeanist nodded in agreement.

Best Jeanist - "She's right. We need a specialized team to investigate and neutralize any potential threats in the underground areas. I can lead that operation."

Endeavour considered this for a moment before nodding.

Endeavour - "Agreed. Best Jeanist, assemble a team with expertise in subterranean combat. Check for any possible hidden bases. We can't afford any surprises."

Best Jeanist - "Understood, Endeavour. I'll make sure we cover every inch."

As Best Jeanist began to formulate his team, the rest of the heroes listened intently. They knew that every aspect of the plan needed to be airtight for them to stand a chance against the combined forces of the Liberation Army and the League of Villains. The tension in the room was palpable, but so was the resolve to protect their city and its citizens.

Meanwhile at Garou's apartment there was him and Saitama.

Garou- "I'll take on the servants myself, you kill that
bastard GOD. And Baldy... don't die on me.

Saitama POV- "wonder what I should get for dinner".

Garou- "OI, I'M TALKING TO YOU".

Saitama- "I'M LISTENING GODDAMMIT"

Their banter continued for a few minutes until they stopped.

Saitama- "I'll be careful same thing goes for you 'garlic'."

Garou- "you too 'Octopus'."

Saitama- "oh yeah the s class heroes will come as well."

Garou- "WAIT WHAT?!"

Meanwhile with the liberation army.

Re-Destro- "Our alliance with the League of Villains is solid. Shigaraki and his team will act as our vanguard in this battle. They'll engage the heroes while we focus on the bigger picture."