the end

Few days later

Midoriya POV

"It was not until sometime afterward that I read the report by the heroes public safety commission and got the whole picture of what happened in this series of events. Right before the villain search-and-destroy operation, the safety commission invited a key person involved in the Deika incident headquarters."

"With the death of the chairwoman the public safety commission was thrown into chaos. In the midst of that, the villain search-and-destroy operation went ahead as planned. The team led by endeavour stormed jaku Hospital. Their target was All for one's close confidant and the person who created the bioengineered Nomus, Kyudai Garaki."

"However, the captured Garaki was a double created by twice. The heroes became embroiled in fighting as the Nomus mounted a counterattack. Thinking back on it now, as those of us in the rear Guard were evacuating residents, the fighting had already begun."

"Few minutes after the raid had begun, Mirko had cornered the real Garaki, But Garaki activated upper-tier Nomus called 'high ends'. Even though Mirko was wounded, she was able to find Tomura Shigaraki, whose body was undergoing modifications after receiving God's powers according to Mr Garou."

"However, she was unable to destroy the equipment, and with the addition of the heroes who rushed to the scene, it became a free-for-all fight. The heroes fighting was in vain, and Shigaraki awakened. At the hands of shigaraki with his hands enhanced quirk and the Powers he received from God, Jaku city suffered serious damage with the hospital at the center of it all. At that time I felt it. Shigaraki was there."

"This wasn't the only thing. At the same time when team endeavour started their raid, 80 kilometres away from Jaku hospital, at the paranormal liberation Front's secret base, Gunga Villa, was a massive spaceship which could be seen from 100s of miles away along with a massive skyscraper which emerged from the ground."

"a team of heroes led by edge shot also started their operation. Their surprise attack succeeded, and the fight was progressing to the heroes advantage. According to reports, Hawks who was in the middle of an undercover investigation, took on the duty of eliminating their ability to use twice's Quirk, which was thought to be able to influence the direction of the fight. Although Hawks carried out his mission, he was badly injured he managed to escape from Dabi who had also received powers from God."

"With the appearance of Geten, a leader in the paranormal liberation front, gigantomachia all for one's right hand and a massive Dog which Garou said it was overgrown rover, the fight was leaning in favour of the heroes made an about-face."

"In order to be by Shigaraki's side, Gigantomachia started moving, taking members of the league and the liberation Front with him. Mt lady tried her best to stop Gigantomachia to stop her only to be attack by the massive Dog called overgrown rover."

"With his overwhelming strength the heroes were no match and were losing heavily until lots of unknown heroes showed up. While a few students and the Fronts were being cornered by villains,

the villains were blasted by a Cyborg who later introduced himself as Genos, the disciple of Mr Saitama."

"While overgrown rover was attacking everywhere, it was thrown into space by a Female Hero who later said her name was Tatsumaki. She was strong but another female with the same abilities as her engaged into battle with her and their fight could be felt throughout the planet. A while after that a massive centipede emerged from the underground and was so tall that it's full height could leave the earth's atmosphere. Garou took care of it easily and left the students and the team led by edgeshot in shock and Awe".

"Meanwhile, at the ruins of Jaku hospital, the battle of death between team endeavour and Shigaraki continued. Shigaraki, who had gained physical strength and regeneration through modification and the 'divine power', forced the heroes into a tough battle. Endeavour, Aizawa, Ryukyu, gran Torino were heavily injured."