garou vs the servants

The pro heroes managed to capture and defeat the liberation army and there was nothing else to do. Cementoss continues to use his Cement Quirk to split apart the Villa, forcing many of the organization's followers to come out and fight. But to his surprise no one came out.

Cementoss- "is that all of them?!"

Kaminari- "yeah... wait". *RUMBLE*

Suddenly a huge amount of black sperm emerged from the ground and surrounded the pro heroes. (Cementoss, Kaminari, Kirishima, midnight, mount lady, Kamui woods, gang orca and the big three)

Mirio- "what are these things" he asked disgusted by their appearance.

Black sperm 1- "we are black sperms... you heroes are going to regret choosing this job".

Black sperm 2- "we are about 1 trillion cells and each of us are able to defeat an A class Hero".

Midnight- "these guys aren't just villains..."

Black sperm 3- "yeah, no shit... we're monsters".

Cementoss erected massive cement walls, attempting to create barriers to impede the relentless advance of Black Sperm clones. Kaminari unleashed electrifying bursts, sending bolts of lightning through the horde, temporarily disintegrating some clones. Kirishima charged forward with his Hardening Quirk, his body becoming an impenetrable shield as he engaged the clones in close combat. But to their surprise the black sperms were able to break the barriers with no little difficulty and the lightning bolt made even more black sperms.

Kaminari- "w-wait HOW?!".

Black sperm- "we multiply every time we die you idiot" he said while laughing.

Midnight strategically released her Somnambulist to disorient and incapacitate groups of clones. Mount Lady used her Gigantification Quirk to stomp and crush multiple Black Sperm clones under her colossal feet. Kamui Woods swung his wooden tendrils, attempting to ensnare and immobilize as many clones as possible.

Cementoss- "We need a plan! The more we destroy, the faster they multiply. Kaminari, can you keep up that level of electric output?"

Kaminari- "It's tough, but I can manage it for short bursts. We need to find their source, the main body."

Kirishima- "Any ideas where it might be, Kamui Woods?"

Kamui Woods- "My sonar is having trouble pinpointing a central mass. It's like they're all independent entities."

Mt- "what do we do" she said while fighting.

Nejire Hado- "I can sense a strong energy fluctuation from the east. It might be the main body!"

Mirio Togata- "Great find, Nejire! Let's head there and take it down!"

The heroes rallied, moving with determination toward the indicated location. Meanwhile, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Gang Orca continued to hold the front lines, fending off the relentless Black Sperm clones.

Gang Orca- "Keep pushing! We've got a shot at ending this!" Gang orca let out a powerful sonar blast that disoriented and scattered the clones in its vicinity.

Kaminari- (struggling) "Just a bit more... I can do this!"

Kirishima- "Keep those clones off our backs!"

Mirio phased through the clones, Tamaki manifested various animal features to enhance his combat abilities, and Nejire unleashed powerful spiralling energy blasts.

Despite their coordinated efforts, the sheer number and adaptability of the Black Sperm clones proved to be a formidable challenge. The clones multiplied exponentially, overwhelming the heroes' defenses.