Bitter Rain: Farewell to a Fallen wolf

The aftermath of the battle left the landscape scarred and littered with debris. The air was heavy with the smell of rain and the lingering traces of destruction. Jaku city was completely obliterated and destroyed. At Gunga Mountain Villa where it was the front line and miles away from Jaku city was also destroyed during the fall of the dark matter Spaceship on the ground. Furthermore, the heroes were the winner I mean look... Saitama was carried all of them every time the villains win.

Mirio- "POWER!!!"

Kaminari- "LET'S GO WE WON"

All the heroes- "YEAH!!"

They were all excited about the victory, all except one person who felt a little unease. Melissa couldn't join the laughter of others not until she finds Garou.

Mina- "melissa? Are you alright?" she exclaimed looking at melissa's worried face.

Melissa- "where is Garou... he should've come back right?" she said while whispering.

Yaoyorozu- "yeah but I'm pretty sure he is with Mr Saitama..."

Melissa- "oh okay I was jus—"

Melissa was stopped as a loud and bright flash of red and black could be seen and heard throughout the sky and then another one with Dark blue clashing to it from the other side. It caused a massive rumble throughout the earth, and everyone could hear it. Everyone felt on the ground and were in a shock and confused.

Kirishima- "WHAT THE... what just happened". He shouted.

Gums- "is everyone alright".

The heroes began to slowly get up as they all nodded.

Meanwhile

Midoriya- "what the hell just happened..."

Bakugo- "did you see that bright flash?"

Midoriya- "Mr Garou?!"

With all his strength he flied towards the now ended battle where he met with the other pro heroes at the front lines. Without a single rest he asked them where Garou was.

Midoriya- "*breathing heavily* guys where is Garou!?"

Kaminari- "he was on that ship I think" he said while pointing at the destroyed ship on the ground.

Without hesitation Midoriya Flied there hoping to find him but found no signs of him anywhere on the ship when suddenly he could hear a voice in his head.

Nana Shimura- "kid I think he might be somewhere else".

Midoriya- "how do you k..."

Daigoro- "over there kid"

He could see a half body near him on the roof of the spaceship. It was a Sebas... or at least his dead body which was missing his lower body starting from his chest.

midoriya- "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"

Midoriya almost screamed and puked. He examined the body and thought to himself that Garou was near so he began to look around the area far away from the battlefield and he could see him. His heart was sinking as every second passed. As Midoriya's eyes laid themselves on a man with both his arms missing and blood everywhere on the ground... he screamed out loud.

Midoriya- "NO...NO-NO-NO NOOO! GAROU!".

Immediately all adrenaline started to come back to him as he flied at great speed towards Garou hoping he was still alive. Midoriya ran to his side. He quickly turned Garou in a way he could see his face. He finally had the courage to look at his wound and almost puked from the horrific sight. He could see cleanly through Garou body and could also make out ripped organs lining the sides.