the battle field awaits

It's been a week since Saitama got to the same universe as Garou and yet, no sings of God or any of the servants. Meanwhile the league of villains have teamed up with the liberation army and were planning on the upcoming war. The Liberation Army, led by Re-Destro, brought military precision and a legion of devoted followers to the table, while the League of Villains added an element of chaos and unpredictability. Shigaraki, the leader of the League of Villains, sat at the head of the table during their planning meeting. Re-Destro, a towering figure with immense strength, addressed the assembled villains.

Re-Destro - "We have a common goal in this upcoming war: to bring down the established heroes and their corrupt society. It's time to seize the power we rightfully deserve."

Shigaraki - "We'll tear down everything that gets in our way, without a second thought."

Dabi - "The heroes won't know what hit 'em."

Toga - "Hehe, it's gonna be a bloodbath!"

Spinner - "This is it, guys. We've been planning for this moment for a long time."

Twice - "We're gonna make a name for ourselves like never before."

Re-Destro - "Good. Now, here's the plan. We'll strike the hero society from multiple fronts, overwhelming them and keeping them off balance. Shigaraki, your League will be our spearhead. Hit them where it hurts most."

Shigaraki - "I've been itching for this. Just tell me when and where."

Re-Destro - "As for God and his servants, we have reason to believe they'll play a crucial role in this war. We must be prepared for their involvement."

Dabi- "Sebas said, him and his other comrades would deal with the 2 uninvited players, I think their name was Garou and Saitama".

Chikazoku- "in that case the battle is already won". He said with a smirk.

Coycutus, Sebas, Mare and Demigra, the servants of God appeared in the room from a portal and were ready to discuss their plans on the upcoming war and God's appearance in the war.

Coycutus- "don't underestimate these two. They may seem normal, but they possess immense powers as well."

Everyone was surprised by the sudden statement but remained silent.

Sebas- "the plan is simple really. Me, Coycutus, Demigra and Mare will deal with the human monster while the Baldy one would be dealt with our lord. As for you guys you can deal with these so-called heroes and take over the city if possible."

Shigaraki- "right... but when do we start this war?"

Demigra- "when ever you feel like it, Child of man" she said lustfully.

Shigaraki- "yuck, fine then we'll start in the next few weeks I guess".

__

Meanwhile in the UA dorms.

Garou and Saitama were sparring in the training camp and melissa was watching Garou and couldn't help but blush... GAROU DIDN'T HAVE HIS SHIRT ON. Mina and the other girls appeared and saw how embarrassed she was, so they decided to tease her.

Mina- "you're looking a bit redder there" she giggled.

Melissa was stuttering- "w-w-WHAT?! N-NOOOO!"

she said trying to hide her face.

Tsu swung her tongue and Mina's head and made her feel pain.

Tsu- "you idiot. Sorry melissa-Chan, she's just too happy for you".