City in Chaos: Heroes vs Villains

Fat gums was engaged in the battle at the front lines alongside the UA students and staff with the pro heroes help.

Gums- "just what the hell is that thing" he said pointing at the spaceship and underground base which was now on the surface.

Kaminari- "absolutely no idea but don't worry Mr Garou and Saitama are taking care of it" he said reassuring the situation.

The liberation front rushed forward and launched a massive attack which Kaminari electrocuted them. The other students including Kirishima and mina were fighting but were being overwhelmed. MT lady was fighting the ice commander of the liberation army 'Geten' but was also being overwhelmed by the ice spears coming towards her. The front lines of the heroes were losing until a cyborg came to help. He blasted off the villains that were cornering Kirishima and mina.

???- "I see".

Kirishima- "who the hell are you" he asked in awe.

???- "I am genos. Don't worry we are here to help, after all Garou is our friend".

Mina- "what do you mean 'we'?"

Genos just smirk. A large, massive groups of villains were rushing towards them, but they all were lunched to the sky by the old geezers.

bomb- "Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist"

bang- "water stream rock smashing fist"

streams of blue and red were leaving their hands as they performed martial art techniques on the villains obliterating them in an instant and leaving massive cracks on the ground leaving the pro heroes near by in shock.

Fat gums- "HOLY SHIT" he said in awe "who are you guys?"

Genos- "we're heroes but not from this world. We'll talk later... we have a war going on".

Mt lady- "GUYS... A LITTLE HELP!"

Kamui woods throws a massive chunk of the ground at the villains. Suddenly a massive earthquake happens. From the ground it comes out overgrown rover and gigantomachia.

Machia- "master... MASTER"

Suddenly he runs towards the direction of the hospital, but Mt lady gets in his way and drags him away. Overgrown rover engages in the fight and bite Mt lady's leg and throws her over the other side of the forest letting Machia run along with the league of villains on his back. Suddenly tatsaumaki creates a massive tornado and uses her telekinesis to grab overgrown rover and throw him to space.

Tatsumaki- "hmm... get out my way you idiots".

Tatsuamki tries to grab Machia but is stopped by Psykos, so they engage in a massive battle.

Tatsuamki- "just... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU ALIVE?!" she shouts while throwing massive boulders at Psykos.

Psykos just smirks- "thanks to God he revived back the monster association and the dark matter thieves.

Tatsumaki's eyes widened as what she heard what psykos just said. Before she could turn back and warn everyone there were canons shooting at the front lines. With a matter of second blast appeared and used subspace gates to erase the canons.

Blast- "SILVERFANG!!"

Bang- "YEAH?"

Blast- "tell Saitama and Garou to get to the spaceship and deal with Boros".

Before he could tell him that he was thrown towards the sky by sage centipede.

Class 1-a could see from a far distance the massive centipede growing rapidly towards the sky where blast.