unexpected Arrivals

Unexpected Arrivals

The sound of sirens could be heard from the distance. It got closer and closer until they were here. It was 5 police cars, 10 ambulances, 3 fire engines, and several pro heroes including hawks, endeavour, Mirko, best jeanest, kamui woods and Mt Lady. The arrival of the police and pro heroes signalled that the battle between Garou and Coycutus had garnered the attention of the authorities and the hero community. The night had turned into a chaotic scene, with the students of Class 1-A, Garou, and Melissa at the centre of it all.

Hawks, with his wings fully extended, landed gracefully in front of the group, his keen eyes scanning the aftermath of the battle. He was quick to assess the situation and offered a charismatic grin.

Hawks - "Well, well, looks like we've got ourselves some action tonight. Garou, you sure know how to keep things interesting."

Endeavour- "Oi Garou what happened here?" he asked with a serious expression.

Garou- "some guy was trying to attack the students. I fought him, he opened a portal and left the scene before anymore trouble."

Garou lied completely aware by Coycutus's sudden appearance. He wanted to take back the power God gave him and kill Garou in the process.

Hawks- "I see, I'll inform the principle about the sudden invasion and see how this goes."

Meanwhile the other pro heroes were looking around the forest and found some traces of footprint there completely confused as it had a footprint of boots.

MT- "uhhh... kamui? Was this your footprint?" she asked with a confused expression.

Kamui- "what footprints?" he asked confused.

"What do you mean my footprint? We just got here." His eyes widened slightly. "you don't think there is someone here do you?"

MT- "it doesn't make sense. If no one was here in the first place then who's is it?" she asked nervously.

Suddenly a man behind them spoke.

???- "uhhh... excuse me I think I'm lost".

The couple screamed as they just saw him. Standing there confused.

MT- "IT'S A BALD GUY!!!!" she screamed offending the bald guy.

???- "OI. YEAH, I'M BALD SO WHAT!?" answered the caped Baldy.

__

After a few minutes of argument, they calmed downed. The unexpected arrival of the caped bald man, who had caused quite a stir, left Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods at a loss for words. It wasn't every day that they encountered someone with such a distinctive appearance.

Kamui Woods - "I'm sorry, but we didn't expect to find anyone here. Who are you, and how did you end up in this forest?"

The bald man seemed a bit bewildered but quickly collected himself.

Baldy - "Name's Saitama. I was out for a walk, and I guess I took a wrong turn somewhere. Next thing I knew, I'm here in this weird forest."

Mt. Lady - "You just got lost during a walk? In this forest? That's... unusual."

Saitama scratched his head, looking around at the destruction caused by the earlier battle. His expression remained nonchalant.

Saitama - "Yeah, I'm used to strange stuff happening. I'm a hero for fun, after all."

The pro heroes exchanged glances, still puzzled by this unexpected visitor.

Kamui Woods - "Well, it seems you stumbled upon quite the situation here. There was a battle between our instructor, Garou, and a powerful foe. The authorities are investigating it now."