awakened garou: cosmic fear mode

As Garou was walking away from Shigaraki's dead body he could see gigantomachia running towards him, so he got to a fighting stance and was ready to fight him. Massive Beams of energy were coming towards him. He dodged them with ease, and it hit the ground causing a massive explosion that it's shockwave could be heard around the country. The league of villains got of Machia's back and landed on the ground in front of Garou.

Dabi- "you killed Shigaraki didn't you".

Garou- "what if I did".

Spinner- "BASTARD"

He generated an energy beam as powerful as a nuclear bomb which Garou just slapped it away with ease. Garou's overwhelming display of power left the League of Villains stunned. They had just lost their leader, Shigaraki, and now they were facing an adversary who seemed to have transcended ordinary human limitations.

Dabi, despite his anger, couldn't help but be impressed by Garou's strength. He knew that this fight would be different from any they had faced before. The other members of the League of Villains exchanged worried glances, unsure of how to proceed.

Garou, his eyes locked on the League of Villains, spoke with a chilling confidence.

Garou- "You can try to avenge Shigaraki if you want, but I'd advise against it. You've seen what I can do. This isn't a fight you can win."

Toga, while trembling with a mix of fear and excitement, stepped forward.

Toga- "I don't care if you're strong. You killed Shigaraki, and for that, you're gonna pay!"

Toga Punched the Ground so hard it was equal to a 10.0 magnitude earthquake. Garou remained unfazed, keeping his guard up. Dabi fired flames as powerful as the core of the sun. He just continued to fire until Garou was fully vaporized but to his surprise nothing happened.

Garou- "You can't touch me with those weak ass flames."

Spinner- "We're not going down without a fight!"

As the battle continued, the ground shook beneath them, a reminder of the approaching Gigantomachia. The situation was dire, and the League of Villains knew they had to make a strategic decision.

Dabi- "We can't handle this guy right now. We need to regroup."

Toga & Spinner- "But Shigaraki..."

Dabi- "We'll deal with that later. For now, we need to retreat."

Reluctantly, the League of Villains made the decision to withdraw. They leaped onto the back of Gigantomachia and began their escape. Garou watched them go, his gaze unwavering.

Garou- "Run while you still can."

Garou ran faster than the speed of light towards Machia and strike him with The God slayer fist obliterating the Abnormal giant in an instant (like the time when Saitama punched vaccine man). The league of villains were stunned and terrified of what just happened as they all crashed on the ground with dust all around them. Garou appeared behind toga and snapped her neck killing her in an instant.

Spinner (screaming)- "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

Dabi just froze with his eyes widened.

Garou- "try me and you'll meet your great grandparents".  He said in a demonic voice.

Dabi- "B-But y-you're a Hero... you CAN'T KILL PEOPLE".

Garou- "who said I was..."

Grabs him by the neck- "as much as I want to kill you and your friend, your dad told me not to kill you, Toya Todoroki."