}•{ Shocking past

~•} C H A P T E R|58 {•~

Naina looked around the small house making sure no spiderweb was left and smiled to herself seeing her mother's haven clean like it used to be

It was ironic how her mother never let the speck of dust sit over here and now when she was gone, it was home to nothing but dirt.

She wished her father had been kind enough to get it cleaned every week but he apparently wasn't. He was too busy with his new wife.

Naina mentally reprimanded herself for still being bitter about her father moving on so quickly. Somewhere she wished her father would have at least grieved a bit before bringing another woman but atlast she couldn't wish for her father to be miserable for the rest of his life over his dead wife.

But were a few months too much to ask for?

Especially from the person who claimed to love you.

She did question whether was it so easy to replace a person after their death.

Maybe for some men and women.

She glanced at her phone to gasp in surprise at the amount of time she had spent in cleaning this place. She was all covered in dirt and grime, she needed to take a shower before going through her mother's memories it seemed.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"I'M LEAVING FOR OFFICE!" Aakarsh yelled for Raina to hear whilst running his fingers in his wet hair to settle them.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST," Raina yelled back from the shower and Aakarsh just took his coat from the wardrobe.

"I'LL HAVE IT IN THE OFFICE, WOMAN," he was quick to assert seeing her tone all worked up for something so small.

"YOU LIAR YOU WON'T," Raina coughed as her throat felt it would explode from the amount of yelling she did.

She came out of the shower in the bathrobe even though she took clothes inside but didn't have time to wear it or else Aakarsh would have already left.

Aakarsh who was patiently waiting for her to come out beamed at her, trying to calm down her glaring eyes as he stepped towards her and kissed her forehead followed by pecking her lips, "BYE, WAIT FOR ME,"

He shouted before hastily running downstairs before she could interject.

Raina took a few seconds to compose herself like every day but he was gone already. She sighed at his cleverness but she couldn't even be angry at this man.