~-•In The Elevator•-~

Idk how this will turn out, but hopefully it turns out great! I'm quite young just so you know, I'm older than 10 but younger than 12! Owen is a father figure for me so yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow's POV(my POV)
I woke up to see someone next to me, I look around seeing that I'm in an elevator. 'wait... I know this elevator!' I think, 'this is the elevator that would bring the outsiders up!' I quickly look at the person next to me, I gasp, 'its Owen and rasbi!' I really wanna fangirl but can't bc I wanna act like I actually don't remember anything. I see that Owen is about to wake up, "hello? He ask, "um.. who are you two?" She asks, "two?" he looks at me, "umm, hi?" I say quietly, "hello, what's your name, kid?" He asks.

"My name is willow" I say a bit louder. Rasbi walks up to me and Owen, "well my name is Rasbi" rasbi says, "and I um I don't remember" owen replies. I look over at the lever that brings us up to the others, I look up and see that there are others up there, "hey, i see a lever." I said, pointing at the lever, "hm, I'll pull it" Owen said walking towards it as I walk to Rasbi, owen owen pulled it and the platform we were on started moving up, I tightly hugged rasbi as she looked up, "I see people!" She said, "do you think there the one who put us here?" Owen asked, "hopefully not, do we have anything to fight with?" Rasbi asked Owen.

Owen rummaged through his inventory, "I have this" Owen said as he pulled out a grape🍇, "i don't think we can fight with a grape" rasbi said doubtfuly, "yeah, your right" owen agreed, putting the grapes 🍇 away.

We finally reached to a stop. Someone opened up the trapdoors, "hey, hey! Please don't hurt us!" Owen said cautiously, "everyone step away, Mohwee Oeca leave!" A soft voice that I recognized as Graecie said, "hey don't worry, we won't hurt you three, just come on up" she said stepping aside for us to come up. Rasbi stepped forward and climbed up , then Owen. Owen held out his hand to help me up, I finally got up to see a bunch of people which made me feel excited since I saw that I was in outsiders smp but nervous bc I didn't know what would happen if I died in this world. " hey Owen!" Mohwee shouted, Graecie shoo'd them away, "hey, your name is Owen, right?" She asked.

Um I think? Does it say it on me? He answered, " yeah it kinda does" Graecie said with a soft chuckle, "oh" was all Owen said, "oh? And who are you?" She asked looking at me, "um, my name is willow" i reply shyly(just so you know i spend a lot of time on wattpad bc im to shy to tak to people, even my family!)

"Well hello willow, why don't you two come with me to show you around and explain some things?" she said, 'this is the best day ever!' "Sure" i reply excitedly.

(Time skip after they meet everyone and got everything explained)

"Hey, since you three don't have a place to stay, you can stay at my tree house!" Squidny exclaimed, pulling us over to her tree house, 'woah! This looks cooler in real life!' I thought, "your tree house is very pretty!" I exclaimed, getting more comfortable with the outsiders, "why thank you!" Squidny said, "here, have these gifts" she took out a book wnd a chair, giving me the book and owen the chair, " thank you squidny" owen said calmly, "thank you squidny!" I exclaimed, "your welcome" squidny said back.

Owen put his bed next to the gate, "would it be okay if I put my bed here?" I asked, pointing to the spot a bit away from Owens, "I mean, she said you could put it anywhere, so yea" He replied, laying in his bed

'He probably won't be able to sleep, I will though' I thought, hoping i didn't have a nightmare tonight. I soon fell in to a peaceful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think this might be the longest chapter I've made without say a word repeatedly, so yay! Also this is not proof read!

Words: 734