~-•Camoflauge•-~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked I looked at my wings and saw they were green instead of the colorful orange they used to be. I gasped.

I was confused before I walked over to a thick tree trunk and pressed my hands against it. I looked back at my wings to see they were now brown. "Huh, interesting" I murmured to myself.

This would definitely come in handy. I chuckled to myself as I felt the backpack on my back, it had something that could kill everyone here unless they had a gas mask.

I walked away and my wings went back to green, the only way I could distinguish them from the green leaves was because of the bandages on the one Origami had damaged and because they didn't look quite like the leaves but you'd only notice that if you were looking for it.

As I walk I see a house in the distance. I put my wings away and walk up to the house, I knock on the door and wait for an answer.

Apo opens the door and seems surprised to see me. "Oh, hey Willow!" He greets me happily, "whatcha doing here?"

"Sorry if I'm bothering you but I'm kinda lost and need directions back to my house, you have been there before so maybe you know the way...?" I say.

"I could tell you where it is but..." Apo's voice faded as he looked up at the sky. I looked up as well and saw It was getting dark.

"Maybe you should stay at my house for the night" apo said as he let me in.

As I walked I saw movement in the corner of my eye. Apo ran over to where I saw movement and I noticed it was Origami.

"Apo? Where am I going to sleep?" I ask. I noticed origami had laid back down.

“I was asleep for Six Hours?!” origami asked loudly, and sat up quickly.

Apo nodded at them, they say there and looked at there lap. “I- I need some air.” they stuttered and quickly got up, dodging Apo as he tried to grab their wrist, and they exited the house quickly

I looked back at apo and he just shrugged.