~-•Throw Up•-~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off the lighter and made a fishing rod, I saw a river nearby and I wanted to fish in it.

I climbed down and started walking towards the river. Once I was there I sat down and took some bait and put it on the hook, throwing it and waiting for a tug, I got a small tug and little by little I managed to catch a fish! I didn't know what species it was but I carefully put it back in the water, letting it swim away. This was fun so I kept fishing, getting either the same type of fish or a different one.

I felt like something was wrong but I didn't see anything when I looked around, I stood up and went back to my tree house to see if anything was wrong there but there was nothing wrong.

I decided to check on the clearing to see if anything was wrong there, As I walked I saw Owen hugging origami.

"Hey- um. You're okay." I heard Owen say, I heard origami sobbing, "are they okay?" I asked, stepping out of the forest.

Owen looked a bit tense to see me but answered anyway, "I don't know, they just started randomly crying" he responded, I went and sat down next to them and tried to think of what to do but my mind went blank.

"Shut up." They mumbled, "oh! I think they are getting some memories back" I whispered to Owen, " there past must be sad then because..." Owen said nodding his head at origami.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" They said a bit louder, "oh my" I mumbled to myself. They put their hand on the hilt of my sword, I panicked a bit, they wouldn't attack anyone in the state they're in right now... right?

"Just shut up!" They shouted and slashed out with the sword, cutting Owens arm, I gasped.

They quickly  rushed into the forest. I put my attention on Owen, "I'm going to call Graecie, stay here!" I said running to Graecie's house and knocked on the door, Graecie opened up and before she got to say anything, "Owens hurt!" I said quickly, "what!?" She said, "yeah, over there!" I said pointing at Owen, Graecie ran inside to get medical supplies, I left and went into the forest.

I needed to get home as FAST as I can, I felt like I was going to pass out from seeing the blood, Though it made me want to smile at the same time. While running I think I passed origami but I didn't know, I just kept running.

I stopped and threw up near a tree, I threw up a bit more and right as I thought I was done, a memory of Owen arm came up and I threw up again. I started feeling lightheaded and dark spots started appearing in my vision until everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Cold as fu-

Words: 496