~-•Running•-~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished and decided to go back up to my nest to sleep, it was getting quite dark.

I climbed back up and started walking towards my nest and laid down, putting my wings around me carefully and fell asleep.

                      (T I M E S K I P)

I woke up it seemed to still be afternoon but the sun was almost gone.

I heard someone calling out my name and I thought it must have been origami so I tried to hide my wings but failed as it just made me wince.

I heard someone else that sounded like Graecie call my name out and I poked my head out of my tree house, confused as to why they were here.

“Willow! Are you still here?” Origami yelled, I decided to reply cautiously, "yeah, im here!"
I saw origami climb the tree but fall, But they made their way up the tree.

They made it into the tree and I backed away to give them some space, I also saw they were bleeding from a large scratch over their eye but they just whipped away the blood. "Are you ok?" I asked, backing up slightly.

I heard apo calling them to come down, "you should go down, apo seems very concerned." I told them, They went down.

I saw Owen and Graecie there as well which was bad, I didn't want them to see my wings but I couldn't hide my wings because of the injury so I went back to my nest, they probably won't be able to come up without my help.

I stood up and walked over to the entrance and looked down to see only apo, Owen Graecie there was while Origami was walking towards the forest.

"Willow!" I heard Graecie call me, "what!" I answered, still in my nest. "Can you please come down " I heard her call back. "..." I didn't reply, I didn't want them to help me, it was... Unnecessary.

I stood up and looked out to see apo leaving, most likely to check on Origami as they had left earlier. "Willow, get down here this instant." Owen ordered, I stayed where I was and sat down instead and glared at them before crossing my legs.

My wings were still out of view which I am very thankful for. "Willow, could you at least tell us where you are hurt?" Graecie asked kindly, I still didn't budge, even if i did want to show them, i couldn't, i didn't know what they would do if they found out about my wings.

"no" was my only answer. I got up and went to the back of my tree house before sneaking out through the roof, the roof of the tree house was made out of leaves and branches so I was able to climb up.

I moved to the back of the tree and carefully climbed down, I tried to be as quiet as I could. I could hear Owen and Graecie trying to  convince me to come down or tell them where I'm hurt.

I scoffed. Owen didn't act like this when he hurt me, but he's acting like this when Origami hurts me.

Once I reached the ground I peaked my head out to see if Owen and Graecie had given up, but they were still there and it seems like they've noticed I'm not there anymore.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could. Owen and Graecie had probably heard me and were most likely going to check out what the noise was so I ran faster and passed a couple sharp turns.

I found myself facing the wall that surrounded the clearing. I stopped to take a breath and decided to sit down behind a bush and calm down.

I felt my eyes get heavy and everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got a bit of motivation!(it probably won't last)

Words: 655