~-•Burning Wrist•-~

My turtle got a bigger tank!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Willow." I heard Owen say sternly, "y-yes?" I ask quietly. I yelp as he tightens his grip on my wrist, "you are going to show me where Origami is or else." He says threateningly, I was too scared so I just froze, "i- I don't know where they are" I whispered, "oh but I know you do" Owen replied tightening his grip even more, making me whimper in pain.

I closed my eyes tightly, Wanting this to stop.

“You let them go right now or I’m sticking this sword though your shoulder.” I heard origami growl, I looked up to see them behind owen, “Hm. Nice to see you.” Owen said as he tightened his grip on my wrist, “Stop it!” I heard origami shout. Tears started falling down my face.

I heard Owen yelp and he lost his grip on me, I pulled away holding my wrist. “I never met a person so dead set on killing themself!" I heard Owen shout.

The shouting made me cry more. My wrist burnt so badly.

“Quit shouting you dimwit!” origami said sternly. I wanted to hug them but I didn't want what happened last time to happen again, so I backed away slightly.

“Listen. All I want to know is what do I have to do for you to not lock me up like a rat.” origami said, I stopped listening to there conversation and focused on my wrist, it was red but didn't hurt as much, I blew on my wrist to see if that would make it better but it just made it worse, and made me wince.

I felt someone gently pull me by the back of my shirt, so I looked and saw it was origami, "where are we going" I whispered, They grunted in response and sat me on the ground, pulling a bottle of water from my bag and sitting in front of me, “Look. This might hurt. Close your eyes and take a couple deep breaths.” they said as they pulled my wrist forward, I did what they said.

They poured a bit of water on my wrist, I hissed in pain, I winced as they rotated my arm to cover all of the red. They poured the entire bottle. My wrist felt a bit better but it still hurts a bit, it was tolerable though.

I saw them place a bottle in front of me and walk away. I tilted my head, where were they going? Well they seemed like they didn't want me to follow them So I stayed where I was.

I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night, i got up and made my way back to my tree house, going to my neet and passing out in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This happened to me once while I was at the playground at school, I was only 7, the kid was playing hide and seek with some other kids and was trying to force me to tell him where the other kids were.

Words: 514