~-•Unconscious•-~

I didn't sleep last night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we made it to the gate, I sat down on a flower patch that was in front of the maze, I started making some flower crowns.

Suddenly I heard footsteps from inside the maze, I quickly snapped my gaze towards the maze to see Owen carrying a certainly unconscious origami.

"oh my God!" squidny yelled going over to Owen who had put origami on the floor, "squidny, could you go get Graecie?" Owen asked, though it sounded more like a command, "yeah! Of course!" Squidny yelled running away to get Graecie.
I walked over to the two, "are they going to be okay...?" I asked tears in my eyes, "I think they will be alright" Owen ushered,

Graecie and squidny came out of nowhere. Graecie quickly started asking for different items like clothes, and water.
Graecie started pulling out arrows and putting clothes on them to not let them lose blood.

They had to move them to graecie's house, I wasn't allowed to go inside until further notice.

                  (T I M E S K I P)

"Graecie, please! I just want to see them!" I begged, "fine, but Owen will be watching you" Graecie sighed, "yes!"

I was there talking with Owen while waiting for Gami to wake up, We saw them move a bit, They groaned in pain and almost passed out again, almost passing out again but owen made sure they didn't.

"Willow, go home, it's late. I'll tell you when they wake up"  Owen told me, I nodded and got up, I left and instead went to the forest.

As I walked I noticed that my wings were out, I looked around and noticed leaves and branches, suddenly i felt an urge to do something with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm tried as fu-

Words: 302