~-•Betrayal?•-~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Origami just stared at me, they didn't say anything, guess we both don't have anything to say.

I'll sacrifice myself. "So, um, why are you here?" I asked while sitting upright.

“Oh, I just wanted to see if you were okay, you left before anybody woke up.” they said.

They got up to walk over to me, they took careful and slow steps for some reason.

I growled at them, showing that If they come any closer I will not hesitate to bite them.

They took a step back and started talking, “Willow? You okay?” they asked,  "I'm fine." I replied, turning my head away from them.

“I don’t believe you." they said, slowly placing their hand on their swords hilt, "if you walk any closer I will not hesitate to bite you." I threatened.

“Do not Threaten me Willow.” they said, their voice low and threatening in itself, I growled at them, watching them closely.

They took a small step forward, i growled louder and backed away, ready to jump at them.

“Don’t try anything.” they said and stepped a bit closer, their hand wrapped firmly around their swords hilt, I backed away a bit more, I was a bit scared but felt the need to growl at them.

“Willow are you sure, you’re alright?” they asked, "I already told you. I'm fine." I growled, puffing my wings out to seem bigger.

"..."

"..."

“This is because of Apo? Isn’t it.” they said, "leave me alone." Was the only reply I gave before laying down and facing away from them.

“Are you trying to get a rise out of me?!” they shouted. I quickly covered my face feeling tears forming in my eyes, "n-no" I replied, trying not to cry.

They kicked me over, I yelped and got up, facing them, tears were already falling from my eyes as i looked around for somewhere to run.

They were spinning their sword and I knew they were about to attack, "Origami?" I asked but they didn't answer.

Origami lunged at me, I quickly moved out of the way and bit the arm that was holding the sword.

I bit them harder and stopped not wanting to hurt them.

I backed up to the exit of the tree house, extending my wings, ready to fly away if needed.

"Origami?" I asked again, "are you there?"

Before I could fly away, a sword was thrown at my left wing making me tumble down the tree.

my right wing fluttering, trying to make the fall at least a bit less painful but at last i landed on a low branch. I stayed there, panting.

I see origami going down the tree, I put my good wing around myself but notice origami grabbing their sword and leaving.

I slowly got off the branch and sat down for a bit.

I looked at the wing that was injured and saw that blood was seeping out.

I tried to climb back up the best I could, finally making it, a trail of blood behind me.

I grabbed some bandages and started wrapping my wing up.

After I was done i sat in my nest and fell asleep.

                       (T I M E S K I P)

I woke up and looked outside, it was still late afternoon but the sun was going down.

I looked at my wing and winced at how bloody the bandages were, i got up and replaced the bloody bandages with new ones.

I sat back down in my nest, too tired to do anything.

I didn't fall asleep, I just sat there, staring at nothing.

I stood up and started making myself some food to distract myself from the burning pain in my wing.

I decided to make some pasta. I finished making it, and started eating.

I slowly made my way down the tree and started working on my garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wanna know Origami's side of the story read JELLYbamboo4 story!