003

~Love ya Bunches~

~~~

"y'all are just inseparable aren't you?Kamryn teases as we all walk over to where she sat in the hallway. I was walking next to Chris with Nick and Matt standing behind us.

Chris and I were talking about the assignment our chem teacher gave us the day before he was out sick. I shook my head at the girl and took a seat on the ground next to her. "I can't help it, I practically live and breathe because of them" I mutter.

Kamryn furrows her eyebrows in confusion, looking around the group for answers. "why am i always the last to find out about your problems Sades?" She complains, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Trust me Kammy, it's not that i want to leave you out. Id rather not bother you with my mom.." I assure her.

"yeah, you know what we should go somewhere next week.. Spring break, No school, what do y'all think" Chris suggests, looking around the group. Nick nods immediately, "Yes! I've been talking to Madi about hanging out soon, We should go to LA" He adds.

I widen my eyes in excitement and look to Matt who was already looking at me. "I've always wanted to visit LA" I shake his arm, He laughs a little and nods.
"We can ask Laura if we can stay with her, Or we can just all pitch in for an airbnb or something" Matt says, I nod and look back to Nick.

Nick nods and pulls out his phone, "I'll text them and let y'all know the plans." He says.

I turn to look at Kamryn who was already on her phone, "I'm telling my mom now so she can't say it's last minute" She says, typing away at her phone. I smile and clap my hands.

"I'm so excited, also.. Can't wait to meet Madi in real life." I state. Kamryn gasps, "Yesss Madi is so sweet!" she adds.

"Also Sades, can i come over tonight? i'm gonna be home alone and i can't sleep in an empty house." Kamryn asks, standing up and shoving her phone in her back pocket.

Matt stands up and holds out his hand for me to stand as well. "You totally can, but i'm staying with the guys for a bit.. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind right Matt?" I turn the question toward Matt, who was slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

Matt shrugs and looks at Nick, "We're fine with it, I'll text mom and let her know so she isn't shocked when she comes home to a full house" Nick answers. Kamryn smiles and thanks the guys before walking to her first class.

"Hey, I have study hall this period so if you need me just text and i'll get you out of class" Matt tells me, placing his hand on my arm to get my full attention. I smile and nod at him. "Thanks, I got first with Nick so I should be fine, But i'll let you know." I tell him. He gives me a half smile before turning and walking in the opposite direction.