011

~~~

~~~

it had been a few days since we got back from the LA trip. i don't know how, but i felt closer to the guys and Kam. it was as if the trip opened a door for me that i was too scared to open myself.

i had continuously told Matt that i couldn't move with him, that it wouldn't be right, but now all i can think about is how freeing it would be.

being able to live on our own and i could find out what a actually wanted to do, while supporting the guys was more than enough to make me agree.

Mary Lou waited for us to return so that she could give me full freedom to decorate my room. they had all of the older furniture put into storage and left me with a blank slate, and i was beyond grateful.

"again i can't express how thankful i am for this" I tell her, as i motion to the room. she and Nick sat on the bed with smiles across their faces.

"oh please, you're here all the time. no more sleeping in the boys rooms" Mary Lou says, the end coming out stern.

Nick chuckles but nods his head, "no i agree" he chimes in.

chris and matt were in chris' room playing video games.

"yea it was fine when yall were kids but-"

i cut her off and widen my eyes, "please let's not go there" i try to laugh off the awkwardness.

nick shakes his head and interlocks his arm with mine, "okay mom we're going to film" he guides us out to the hallway, and i let out a breath of relief.

"the viewers loved your part in the video" nick says, pushing chris' door open with his free hand. i shake my head and sit down next to matt on the sofa.

"yeah and i think people are connecting the dots on 'the girl in christopher sturniolos room' and they're calming down" chris chimes in, not tearing his eyes away from his game.

matt tosses his arm around my shoulder and i lean into his side.

"that's what mom was talking about" nick
points, i stick my middle finger up at him.

"what was mom talking about?" matt questions, turning his head toward nick who sat on the bed with a sly smile.

i sit up and glare at nick. at this point chris had become invested as well. "mom thinks that Sades shouldn't be sleeping in you and chris' rooms anymore" nick shrugs.

chris chuckles, "it's not me she gotta worry about" he states, causing my jaw to drop.

"bro that's not funny" matt rolls his eyes. chris raises his hands in defense.