013

~the k is for kamryns pov and the m is for matt's pov~

~K~

"nick what the fuck is going on? why is Sadie not answering my calls?" i worriedly ask, as nick had finally answered my fifth facetime call.

my breathing was heavy due to me walking fast down the road. i couldn't get anyone to give me a ride to the guys' house so i had to travel on my own.

"is she not with you?" nicks tone shifted. i press my lips together to contain my anger before taking a deep breath.

"no nick she isn't with me, why would she be with me?" i question, turning on his street.

nick ran his hand over his hair before groaning, "fuck matt this is all your fault" he grumbles.

"i'm outside can someone open the door." i ask, before hanging up. not a minute passed before chris opens the door, stepping aside so i can walk by.

"everyone's in my room, cmon"

"not everyone..." i sigh out. chris presses his lips together and nods slowly. "why did nick say it was matt's fault... matt what the fuck did you do?" i ask as i finally got into the room.

matt lets out a loud groan of annoyance before tossing his phone on chris' bed, and rubbing his eyes. "bro it's not my fault, sadie's being a fucking baby" he mutters.

i widen my eyes and step closer to him, "the fuck are you talking about?!" i ask, genuinely confused at matt's new persona.

chris grabs my arm, gently pulling me away. "she kissed chris... on the trip.. she didn't even tell me about it. why wouldn't i be upset about it?"

the dumbest, most unintelligent words come out of matt's mouth. i look around at nick and chris who have the same unamused expression as i do.

"kid... sadie and i never kissed what are you talking about?" chris speaks up, as the previous silence was so loud.

matt waves him off and rolls his eyes, "i heard you talking about it at the table.."

"matt.. babe... you genuinely have no idea what your talking about." nick finally speaks up.

i rub my face with my hand and turn to nick, "i wasn't there, what is he talking about?" i question.

nick sighs, "this fool was talking about him kissing you on the trip, and this fool who clearly has no context clues misinterpreted it" he says, his tone almost as defeated as his expression.