007

~~~

~~~

at least i knew how Matt was feeling now...

I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood up, "Kamryns always talking nonsense isn't she" I try and joke. He looks at me confused.

"Sades.."

I cut him off by holding out my hand, "let's get back to the group before they notice we're gone" I tell him. He hesitates, opening his mouth as if he were about to say something, before grabbing my hand and standing up as well.

"Honestly Matt, im glad we're best friends" I lied. "because if I lost you I don't know what i'd do", I dug myself into a deeper hole. It was all a lie, I liked Matt.

I liked him so much, that letting his hand go felt like getting hit by a train.

"are you bunking with me tonight?" He asks hopefully, before we get to the front door. I shake my head no, before turning to him.

"Im gonna sleep with Madi and Kam tonight" I tell him, his face drops.

His eyes shift from the front door and then back to me, "Sades, would you please bunk with me tonight?" He almost pleads.

you shouldn't Sadie, things will only get more confusing

I shrug, "Do you think that's actually a good idea?" I question, taking a small step closer to Matt. He nods, not saying a word.

"Yeah..sure, just... never mind, Sure!" I stumble over my words, before finally making a decision. Sure, Matt didn't feel the same way... doesn't mean he isn't still my best friend.

"Thank you Webby!" He exclaims, a goofy smile grows on his face as he interlocks his arm with mine. He guides us into the house, keeping our arms interlocked. Nick looks up at us from his spot on the couch.

Chris was sat next to him, and Madi and Kamryn were on the other couch. "Where were you two?!" Nick exclaims, placing his phone down on his lap.

"We went on a walk!" Matt perks, pulling me to the couch with him.

He sits next to Kamryn, and I sit in-between them.

"A walk? for what?" Chris asks, a confused look across his face.

I shrug, "Just to talk .. you know"

"OHhhh" Nick looks between the both of us suspiciously.

"Anyways, Madi!" I turn my attention to her, " did you have anything planned for us tonight? or is it a stay in movie kind of vibe?" I question.