004

~~~

~~~

"Okay we got 3 movies in the lineup, snacks are on the table, if you need anything we aren't pausing so leave at your own risk" Kamryn announced, listing things off as she takes her seat on the couch.

I chuckled and take a seat next to her, wrapping myself with the blanket. "no one takes movie night as serious as Kamny bear" I joke, nudging her arm.

Nick lays down on the smaller sofa, and Chris sits in front of Kam and I on the floor. Matt originally sat next to Chris but soon after he moved up to sit next to me.

"the floor was uncomfy" He mutters, placing his head on my shoulder. I offered him some of my blanket and he repositioned himself to get more comfortable.

It's always been like this, I had been super close to the guys since 6th grade when I had a class with just Chris and I didn't believe when he told me he was a triplet. He made me sit with them at lunch that day just so he could prove to me he wasn't lying.

Then there was another instance where Nick saw something go down with my mom in 9th grade. He offered me to go over to his house so that i wouldn't have to be around her as much. He tried so hard that day to not make it seem like he felt bad for me. He just talked and went on like everything was normal, and I really appreciated him for that.

Matt didn't talk to me much at first, he almost always had an excuse to leave or be somewhere else when I was around. I never took it to heart, I just assumed he was busy. One day we were all walking home from school, since I had to stay behind a bit later and their mom couldn't pick us up.  Nick and Chris were walking ahead of us talking and laughing and I stayed behind them a bit because I didn't want to dampen their moods. Matt nudged my arm and said "you can come to our house instead of going home if you want".

It shocked me because that was the first time he had ever shown the slightest bit of empathy for me. That night I went to their house and Matt and I talked the entire time. I felt closer to him than I did Nick or Chris, but i would never admit that.

~~~

"i've been sitting for toooo longggg, I feel  like mush" Kamryn groans as she stands up and stretches out her arms. We had just finished the second movie and Chris and Matt had fallen asleep.

Nick nods in agreement and pauses the intro of the last movie the two had picked. "Yeah i would get up and stretch too but i've got these things on me and i can't move" I say, motioning toward Matt who had fallen asleep across my lap and Chris who conveniently had his head on my leg.

Nick chuckles, "do you want me to wake them up?" He asks. I shake my head, "Take a picture for the photodump first" I laugh, putting up the peace sign with my hand.

Kamryn joins and sticks her tongue out for the picture. Nick snaps it and shoved his phone in his pocket. "Wake up childrennnn" He calls out softly.

He grabs Chris' arm and shakes it gently. Chris stirs a bit but doesn't move. "let me go" He mutters, pulling his arms from Nicks grip.

"Get off of the poor girl" Nick demands, pushing Chris so he was fully laying on the floor. "ughhh" Chris groans, pushing himself back up and glaring at Nick. I look down at Matt to see his eyes already open, He was watching his brothers bicker with a smile on his face.

"you heard him Matt, get off the poor girl" I repeated to the boy as he shifts his eyes up to me. He keeps his smile on his face, and shakes his head. "you couldn't pay me money to move from this spot right now" He states.

I furrow my eyebrows, "not even a bazillion dollars?" I offer. He shakes his head, "never" He states. I roll my eyes.

"please Matthew, let me free" I begged, he groaned dramatically, slowly sitting up. I stand up and stretch out my arms and legs.

I made my way to Chris' room and decided this little intermission was a good time to hop in the shower. I grab my clothes from his closet and head into the bathroom down the hallway.

Afterwards, I got dressed and let my wet hair sit untouched. I made my way into the kitchen where Kam and Chris stood, eating chips from a bag. "gimme some" I held out my cupped hands.

Chris places a handful of chips in my hand then turns his attention back to Kamryn who was talking to him about her excitement for the trip. I thank him and make my way to the couch, where Matt and Nick sat.

"y'all want some?" I offer, holding my hand out.They both grab some, and I take my original seat next to Matt. "I texted Laura about visiting her and Madi, she said we can stay with her as long as both of your parents are cool with it" Nick says, referring to Kam and I.

I press my lips together and nod, "I don't think my mom really cares where I go, but i'm honestly excited! I've never been out of this city" I exclaim.

"You're gonna love LA, after we graduate we're thinking about getting a place out there!" Matt says nodding and, eating one of the chips. I widen my eyes and look between the both of them.

"Y'all would thrive in LA!" I exclaim. Nick rolls his eyes, "you're coming with silly" he states.

I shake my head, "Don't be insane, I can't live off of you guys forever" I decline. I would love to follow the guys everywhere they went, but it wouldn't be right for me to continue to take from them so much without giving anything back in return.

"you're insane for thinking that we'd leave you here Webby" Matt states sassily. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Sades i think you should tell Matt to get you a new nickname" Nick whisper yells, wanting Matt to hear.

Matt shakes his head, "Nah she's gonna be Webby till we're all old with wives and kids" He states.

"not gonna have either of those" Nick says, causing us to laugh a little. "Webby is a little odd but i don't really mind it" I say.

"did you have one for Matt?"

I squint my eyes and look to Matt, who also looked curious. "Berny.. but I can't bring myself to say it anymore"

Nick raises one eyebrow, "Webby and Berny.. a match made in hell" He laughs at his own joke. My mouth drops in shock, as Matt laughs as well.

~~~