006

nicolassturniolo just made a post!

liked by madifilipowicz, christophersturniolo and 16,374 others

nicolassturniolo WE MADE ITTTTTTT!!

view all 2843 comments

sadie.websterx i saw it first haha 😝

       christophersturiolo sades... never use that emoji again
       sadie.websterx 😝😛😝
       matthewsturniolo 😝

nicolassturniolo y'all matt's a simp

~~~

Hi guyyssss!" Laura exclaims, hugging the three boys individually.

Kamryn and I stood off to the side while they greeted each other, a shy smile still plastered on my face. I was excited to meet the people who had a big part of my boys' lives.

"Madi didn't want to wake up this early so she's waiting at our house" Laura explains, earning a laugh from the guys. She finally directs her attention to us, and her smile grows at least double in size.

"You must be Sadie, I've heard... more than enough about you from these kids!" She greets with open arms, pulling me in for a hug. I return the gesture and smile.

"I hope good things, it's nice to meet you as well!" I joke, as she pulls away. She scoffs and nods.

"And you must be Kamryn, I won't say too much but I've heard about you too" She smirks, pulling Kamryn into a hug as well. I wonder what she meant by that. Laura knew something we didn't.

Kamryn hugs her back and giggles a bit, "Its nice to meet you as well" She says.

After finally meeting Laura, and gathering all of our belongings, we made our way out to where she had a car waiting on us. Matt grabs my suitcase from me without a word and sets it in the trunk. He also grabbed Kamryns bag, so I didn't think too hard about this action.

This time, Nick sat up front, Chris ,Matt, and Kamryn sat in the middle, and I was left with the option of hitch-hiking, or laying across the three in the back. Kamryn looked at me with a smug smile on her face. "You getting in orrr...?" She questions sarcastically. I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Get in Sades" Matt tugs on my arm.

"Sorry Sadie, I should've brought the bigger car." Laura apologizes sheepishly. I get in the car and lay across the three in the back.

I sat mainly on Kamry, resting my head on Chris' arm and my legs on Matts lap. "No worries, I fit pretty comfortably" I laugh. Chris chuckles and snaps a photo of us for the photo dump.

~~~

We finally got to the house and I was the first to climb out of the car. I went to the back to grab my bag from the trunk. Matt and Chris follow me to the back and begin grabbing at the bags as well.

"Sades, don't worry about the bags we got it" Matt says, gently pushing me out of the way. I furrow my eyebrows and attempt to reach for my bag anyway.

"Look at MattyB being a gentleman" Chris pokes, earning a glare from Matt. I laugh a little and poke Matts arm as well.

"Awee Matty B" I tease, Matt shakes his head as Chris continues to laugh.

"Shut up you two" He mutters, walking toward the front door, his hands full of bags.

I smile and offer a fist bump to Chris who accepted. "He's so whipped for you Sades." Chris states, tossing his arm around my shoulder as we walk toward the door as well. I immediately shake my head in disagreement.

"How does Matt treat me any differently than you do Chris?" I question, still not fully convinced that my best friend had any sort of romantic feelings for me. There was just no way.

"Well first off, I know how I feel about you Sades, and I feel like we got the whole brother-sister vibe going on and it would just be weird. Second..." He pauses, and turns me to face him. "I know my brother Sades, and ever since he got close to you he's been a lot happier" He finishes.

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. The thought of Matt liking me honestly scared me. Not in a bad way, but in a I don't want to have him ever think negatively of me. I don't want him to wake up one day and suddenly change his mind.

"I'll believe it when I see it Chris" Was all I could say. He sent me a half smile, before guiding me inside the house by my shoulders.

"There you two are! we were waiting on you so we could film a bit for the vlog" Nick exclaims as we enter the room. Chris' face lights up as he sees Madi standing next to Nick.

"MAD DAWG I MISSED YOU!" He exclaims excitedly as he went up to do their handshake. Madi laughs, as they act out their handshake.

"Missed you too Chris" She says, before turning her gaze to me with the same smile. "Hi Sadie!" She greets, opening her arms offering me a hug.

I smile and hug her back, "Madi, you don't know how long I've been waiting to meet you" I state. She pulls away from the hug and nods in agreement.

"Girl same, you and Kamryn are probably the highlight of my day right now" She jokes, earning a gasp from Nick.

"Rude" He places his hand over his heart, fake hurt.

"Alright you guys, get settled in, Tomorrow we can go out and do exciting stuff" Laura said, as she walked to her room. I turn to see Matt walking toward me from down the hall, where I assume the rooms were.

"do you want to go on a walk?" He asks abruptly, quiet enough for only me to hear. i tilt my head in confusion, looking around at everyone who was already engrossed in their own conversations.

I shrug, "sure matt, let's go" I agree. I assumed he just needed to clear his head. he nods and turns on his heel, making his way to the front door.

no one noticed the two of us walking out, so i decided to text nick and tell him we would be back before turning my ringer off and shoving my phone in my back pocket.

matt and i walked for a while before either of us spoke up.

"Sades.."

i look up at the sound of him calling my name. he was already looking at me.

"do you think you'll be ready to talk soon?"he questions. it took me a second to realize what he was talking about.

he stops walking causing me to stop as well. i didn't know what to say once again.

"we can talk matt" I tell him, turning to face him completely. He nods and takes a seat on the curb, dusting off a spot next to him and motioning me to sit there.

"Kamryn asked me a question the other day and i've been thinking about it ever since." He says, picking up a leaf from the ground and picking at it.

"what about?" I ask.

it had to be about the same thing she asked me. Kamryn was trying to subtly play matchmaker, and i don't know how i felt about it.

i could say a million times that i only saw Matt as a friend, but deep down i could also feel something there.

i never got nervous with Chris....

"about my feelings... isn't that weird?  Kammy can see something i don't."

that hurt.