Meeting Again.

It's been years since your ex-lover, König and you have broken up due to him leaving for the military. You didn't think it would work out between you two since he'd be away all the time, and you'd be stuck at home. You thought about him very often, even if it has been 5 years. You still loved him, and a part of you wanted to see him again, but you figured you never would.

You had a few relationships since the end of yours and Königs... but none of them felt right. You loved König. You wanted König and no one else. Although, the affection from the other men were nice, the love you felt with Konig over powered all of that. The way he'd treat you made you feel like you were a queen. How he would hug you, or give you physical attention made your knees weak and your face go red. Most importantly... the love you felt towards him was so overwhelming, yet amazing.

You knew you'd never see him again. You figured he had forgotten about you.

Another year later.

You were waiting at the bus stop. The cold winter air made your cheeks and nose red like cherries, and every time you breathed what once was warm air, made little puffs of steam in the air. The snow fell slowly in the sky, and the wind blew the snowflakes around.

"YN?" A familiar voice asks, tapping your shoulder.

You turn around to see that familiar face of love and comfort.

"Konig!?" You asked, excitement filling you.

He chuckled softly "It's so good to see you."

"It is!" You say giving him a warm smile and hugging him.

He hugged you back.

Oh how you missed the feeling of his big arms being around you.

This simple hug reminded you of all the times he'd hold you close while in bed, or when you snuggled together in the couch of your old shared apartment.

"How are you, YN?" He asked letting go of the hug.

You let go as well, "I'm doing pretty good, how about yourself? the Military treating you well?"

"Oh, i'm doing pretty well. It's the military. A bunch of hard work, as you should probably guess."

"I can only imagine. What are you doing home?"

"I've decided to retire from the military. I had my fun there, but I think it's time i come home, reconnect with people. Start life over again."

You smiled, "Well, I am so happy you're back."

Your bus then pulled up.

"That's my bus, but hey, text me some time. maybe we can get together for lunch and catch up?" You asked writing down your number quickly.

"Yeah. i'd love to, YN."

You got on the bus after waving goodbye to Konig.

You were filled with great happiness to see him again. The relief of knowing he was alive and well took some weight you didn't know we're on your shoulder. You felt relaxed as you knew you would be back in touch with Konig again. Although you were glad he was back, you could could reconnect, a part of you is hoping you would bring back your chemistry, and be a couple again.

No, you're thinking to fast, YN... there's no way that would ever happen...