Home.

A/N: Hi!! i'm going to try to continue to update daily.

THIS STORY HAS SMUT!!! YOUVE BEEN WARNED PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WNAG TO READ SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made it back to my apartment, which was a small one bedroom one bathroom place. it was small, it was all i really needed. i didn't need anything big if i was living alone.

i unlocked the door with a click, and opened the door. I let König in, and i closed and locked the door behind us. We walked over to the couch.

"have a seat, im gonna go change, ill be back in a few." i say walking off.

König responded with a little nod.

I made my way to my room. I went to my closet and picked out a Ghost T shirt, and Some black shorts. Might as well be comfy.

After i changed into my clothes, i made my way back to the couch where könig was. i sat down right next to him, and he put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled up at him.

Ahhhh!!! he put his arm around me!!

He smiled back, and i leaned into him. I was glad to be home. With him.

"i'm happy you're here." I say.

"me too, Liebling." He responded softly.

Oh how i missed him calling me that...

I gently leaned my head in his shoulder. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't exhausted. He gently pulled me closer to him, and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and my cheeks covered in a soft blush.

He put his free hand on my cheek, and made me look up at him

"look at me Meine Liebe." He said softly.

I felt my cheeks warm up even more.

He slowly leaned down and kiss my lips. Out of instinct, i kissed back. Our lips were in perfect sync. His hand that was once on my cheek, was now tangled in my hair, gently rubbing my head. I moved my right hand onto the back of his neck, my thumb gently rubbing his neck. I felt him slightly smile in the kiss before his arm that was around my shoulders move it's way to my waist, and pulled my onto his lap.

I didn't object and i sat on his lap. His hand gently rubbed my waist. It sent chills down my spine. His hands slowly and gently explored my hips and waist, slowly making their way up and down my torso.

His lips eventually left mine, and started to kiss my neck gently. I smiled and tilted my head to the side giving better access to my neck.

"i'll never leave you again..." He whispers, his warm breath tickling my neck.

He kissed my neck, gently sucking on it, making a soft moan escape my lips. His hands pulled me closer to him, now we were completely pushed against each other.

oh my god, he's hard-

I blushed at the feeling underneath me. His kissed becoming more and more lustful. He held my tight and flipped me onto my back, he was now on top of me. He continued to kiss my neck. His hands still exploring my body... his right hand found my thigh, it slowly moved up my thigh, squeezing it. This action caused another moan to escape my lips, my hand now cupping my mouth.

"i want to hear you baby..." He says, his lips against my ear.

He uses his hand to take mine off my mouth, and he takes my other hand in his and pinned them above me. Both of my wrists were now under his one big hand. His other hand still on my thigh was now creeping under my shorts.

"may i?" He asked taking his lips off my collar bone.

I give him a small nod of approval, and he slides my shorts off and throws them to the floor. His lips find the other side of my neck now. His free hand was now gently playing with the lining of my underwear. With one gently tug he pulls them off. He, with a smile, looked at me, and asked..

"are you sure you want this?"

god he's so cute...

I nodded, giving him permission.

He gently inserted a finger in me, then another, and another before starting to pump.

A moan escaped my mouth, my hands were still pinned above my head. He curled his fingers, finding my G-spot quickly. My back arched as another moan escaped my mouth.

He let go of my wrists and moved his hand to his jeans and started to undo them, his fingers still in me. Before i knew it, i moaned again, and i came on his fingers. He slowly took his fingers out, and licked them before taking off his pants... his bulge on display for me. He slid off his boxers, and lined himself up with me.

"you say the word, and i stop immediately. okay?" He said softly.

I nodded.

He slid into me. A moan escaped my mouth, and my back arched and my head pushed back into the couch. He then began to thrust into me, going slow at first.

"F-f-fuck könig" I whispered between moans.

He put his hand down next to my head to stabilize himself. His hips picked up speed, and my legs started to shake in pleasure. he leaned down and kissed me, and i kissed back, meaning into his mouth.

With a few more thrusts... we both moaned and we both reached our climax, and he came in me and i came on him... He slowly pulled out, and slowly picked himself up, his lips leaving mine. We were both panting, and we were slightly sweating.

His free hand moved hair out of my face and he kissed my cheek.

"Let's get cleaned up, darling." He said softly. "after care is very important."

I nod.

He stands up and gently picks me up, and walks me to the bathroom. He sets me down on the counter, and turns on the water. He then comes over to me and gently slides my shirt and bra off before taking his shirt off. He kisses my forehead and he checks the water. He comes back over to me and gently picks me up. He hold me in his arms and steps into the water. He carefully sets me down and wets my hair. He grabs the shampoo and washes my hair for me. His hands were gentle, and calming. He rubbed my scalp, and then rinsed out the soap, and washed his hair as well. Then he grabs the loofa, and washes my body for me. He didn't let me do a thing.

Once we were nice and clean, he turned off the water, and picked me up and stepped out. He sat me down and grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around me before grabbing another and drying himself off. We both dried off, and got dressed. I wore his shirt, and a pair of shorts, and he wore just his boxers, and a pair of shorts. He dried my hair for me, and kissed my cheek.

"how're you feeling love?" He said looking at me.

"great." I respond.

"i'm glad, honey. I love you."

he... loves me...? really?

"i... love you too." I say back.

He smiled and picked me up again. He held me bridal style and took me to the bed and laid me down.

"let's rest Meine Liebe."

He climbed in bed with me, and patted the bed next to him. I laid in his arms, resting my head on his bare, warm chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes, and started to softly hum a song, his hand gently rubbing my back.

Before i knew it, i was sound asleep, with the love of my life. I was home.

A/N: THAT WAS OVER 1000 WORDS!!! I hope you liked it!!