Safe.

I woke up in the morning, the sun shining into the room through the blinds of my bedroom window. A familiar warmth of König's arms around me filled me with great happiness. I slightly nuzzled into him, and i sighed contently. I felt his hands slowly starts to rub my back. it made me smile.

"Good morning, Meine Liebe." he said softly.

I smiled softly, "Good morning." I say before yawning.

i stretch my arms out slightly and i look up at the man's face. His eyes a familiar blue, his shaggy blond morning hair. Although he looked sleepy, he was still the most beautiful man i have ever seen.

His hands gently messed with my hair, and he kissed my forehead. His touch always made me feel safe, and when he kissed me i knew we were souls mates. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. his smile was so beautiful, and it always brought butterflies to my stomach.

Time Skip.

I walk out of the bathroom, i was in a white crop top, and some jean shorts on. I also had a necklace on and some bracelets. my hair was down and straightened. I walked over to the kitchen where König was.

He looked over at me and he smiled and walked over to me.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled up at him, and he kissed my lips gently. I kissed back, and he gently rubbed my waist with his hands. His touch was also so soft and gentle when he was holding me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gently put his face in my neck and took a deep breath.

"Mmmh... you smell so good meine liebe." He said gently kissing my neck. "you taste good too honey."

I smiled at him. "well thank you my love." I said back. "you smell very good yourself.

He kissed my lips gently again before pulling back and going back over to the stove and continued cooking. I loved when he cooked for me, his food was always so good, and i love feeling so cared for, something i didn't feel for the many years he was away in the military. He always knew how to make me fall even more in love with him. he was the sweetest guy ever, even if he did look a little intimidating from the outside. on the inside he was a sweet guy, who wanted nothing more than to make me happy.

"Foods almost ready love, can you set the table honey?" He asked me.

"of course."

I grabbed two plates and set them on the table in the dining room. I also grabbed some forks and napkins and set those down as well. I got two glasses of water and put them by the plates and silverware.

He brought over some eggs, bacon, hash browns and some toast. I smiled and sat down next to him. We served ourself some food, and started eating. König ate faster than i did, which i'm gonna guess is out of habit from the military. I ate a bit slower, but a bit faster than i normally would out of how good the food was.

After we finished he picked up our dishes and took them to the sink and got started on the dishes, and i followed along.

"I can do it honey, you made breakfast i can do the dishes. don't worry about it." I say trying to help.

"no, i got it darling. I can do the dishes, you have things to do today, i don't want you to be late." He said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"you sure? i am willing to help do the dishes hon." I say still trying to do the dishes.

"of course i'm sure. Go to work, and i will stay here and i will do some chores around the house. you don't need to worry about a thing."

I smiled, "okay, okay. thank you honey. i will be back soon."

"Okay, i'll see you this evening. Have a good day, i love you." He said kissing my lips gently.

"i love you too babe." I say before grabbing my bag, and my car keys.

I head out the door and i lock it behind me before getting into my 1967 Ford Mustang. I started the engine, and i pulled it out of the garage and headed to work. I am a criminologist, and today's agenda consists of sitting in my office and journaling about a recent crime. I don't mind it, it's a pretty easy job, i take all of the evidence we have and i put it in a journal, which i submit to the government agency, which also goes to the collage here in town so students can use it for their class.