Hospital Reunion.

I woke up in a white room, a TV was on, and someone was holding my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and i looked over at my hand, a warm, gentle, yet big hand was holding my left hand. I looked up at the face and saw who it was. It was König.

"oh, YN... You're finally awake..." He said gently, his hand gently squeezing mine "you scared the life out of me."

I looked up at his face, a small smile crept into my face.

"How're you feeling?" He asked me, gently rubbing my hand.

I nod. i was lying. i felt like i was on fucking mars. probably from all the drugs i've been on recently.

"You're going to feel a little... weird... you're on a lot of drugs right now, but you're alive. thankfully, i don't know what i'd do without you, YN." He said slightly saddened. "do you remember what happened? anything at all?"

I thought for a second before speaking "up until i passed out, yeah..."

"YN... why...?" He asked me "did i make you do this to yourself...? please be honest, YN...."

You sat there for a moment, you really didn't want to talk about it, but you knew you had to tell someone, it was only fair if you did.

You sigh softly, and began "Pretty much... Two months ago, i lost my mom to lung cancer. although i wasn't the closest with her, i still loved her. Her death took a huge toll on me. And it fell into a really bad depressive episode, and then you came back into my life, and i thought i was doing better... but as i looked at all of my... self harm scars... i realized im really not doing better, and i felt it would just be better if i... was... dead..." I admitted.

I  saw tears rolling down Königs cheeks.

"YN..." He said softly before taking me into a tight hug. Tears rolling down your cheeks now as well. "i am, so so so sorry that happened to you. you don't deserve to feel this way... you can always come to me if you need to talk to someone. i will always be here for you, i promise you." He said looking deep into my eyes, his hands resting on my shoulders after he let go of the hug.

I nod "thank you, König. I will, i promise." I said, meaning it.

König gently smiled "thank you, YN. I don't know what i'd do without you, i love you too much to lose you, and i can't even think about what i'd do if i lost you." He admitted.

I smiled "i love you too König. more than anything."

"Even after i chose the military over you...?" He asked slightly shocked.

"Even then. like i said in the letter, I have always loved you, and i will only love you. you makes me feel things i have never felt before."

He smiled before leaning over and placing a gentle kiss on me forehead.

"I made a mistake of leaving, YN, I hated myself for it for years... It felt like a miracle to have seen you at that bus stop. I knew that day that fate had brought us back together. I hope this isn't too fast, or forward, but may i please kiss you, YN?"

I smiled softly and nodded. 

He chuckled and slowly leaned over to me and laid a soft, and gentle but passionate kiss on my lips.

I kissed back of course.

We pulled away after a few seconds.

"I've missed you, YN. More than you'll ever know." He said, "Do you think we would ever be able to try again? it doesn't have to be now by any means, but, once you're ready, could we try...?" He said, now looking at the floor, fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm sure we could once i'm better, and out of the hospital. speaking of that, did they tell you how long i'd be in here?" You said.

"oh... uh... yeah... That's the thing... you're going to Cambridge Mental Hospital for a week you're going tomorrow..." He informed

WHAT!?!?!? A MENTAL HOSPITAL!?

"I-i-i what!?" You asked again.

"YN, they're sending you to Cambridge Mental Hospital."