Morning Call.

I woke up to the loud sound of my phone receiving a call. I groan and i sit up and i look over at my phone.

König?!

I quickly answer the phone.

"Hey! What's up? what's going on!?" I say into the phone, slightly panicked.

"Shhh... it's okay dear. I wanted to call you to tell you that i made it here safely, and this deployment should only be about a month. Please do not worry about me, i will be safe, but i do not have enough time to answer any questions. I am sorry, i love you so much, and i'll miss you." He says back, Ending the call before i could answer.

"I love you too..." I mumble.

I set my phone back down and i lay back on the bed, rubbing the exhaustion out of my eyes.

A month? seriously? It's nothing compared to last time, but Jesus... it's still going to suck ass. That's a way to restart our relationship.

I sigh and i get up from the bed and i go into the bathroom to shower. I twist on the water, and i started to get undressed. I looked at myself in the mirror, my scars still visible in my thighs and stomach, and slightly in my wrists. Damn...

I shook it off and i stepped into the shower. I let the warm water run down my body, my eyes closed as it ran down my face. I tried to clear my mind of what could possibly happen to König, but no matter what i did. Nothing worked. It's like it was engraved in my head.

A/N:
Sorry this is a short one, but i didn't really have much of an idea to write about, i'll try to make the next one longer and better!! it should be coming out later tonight since i have a LONG bus ride home. Thanks for almost 200 reads i believe!!