"Sleep well, my love."

The sun peaked through the curtains signaling that it was the next morning. I could feel Königs arms around me, he was still softly snoring.

he looks so peaceful.

I slightly turned towards him. when i felt something.

shit. my period.

I sigh and i carefully get up not to wake König.

Damnit. i bled through onto my sheets.

I sigh and i got off the bed and grabbed some new shorts and underwear. I went into the bathroom and changed.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I hear from outside the door. "i saw you got your period, i took the sheets off the bed for you, is there anything i can help with?"

"It's fine, i'll be out in a sec."

"okay.."

I walk out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the end of the bed waiting for me. When he saw me walk out, he came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey beautiful." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I say softly.

He gently kissed my lips and i kissed back.

"why didn't you tell me?" He asked softly.

"i kind of forgot. i was too wrapped up in the moment..."

He smiled and gently rubbed my back with his hands.

"well, Meine Liebe, is there anything i can do for you? are you in any pain? can i get you a heating pad?" He said looking into my eyes.

"I'm alright right now, thank you though." I say smiling, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"if you say so hun. if you need anything let me know. i put your sheets in the washing machine for you."

"awe, thank you! you didn't have to."

"of course i did. you were busy. i figured i would help out a little."

He gently picked me up, his hands under my ass.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He said kissing my cheek.

"Oh stop." I said smiling.

"It's only the truth, beautiful."

I smiled and i nuzzled into him, putting my face into his neck. He always smelled so good. I sighed contently.

"when i was in the military i thought about you every single day. i felt so bad for leaving you like that. I promise to never do that again, leave you for so long... I am still signed up to go whenever i am called... so please forgive me... i may be called, and i might have to drop everything and leave..."

This brought me sadness. I knew he was doing his job.

"Oh, alright," i said slightly sad, "you'll be careful though, right...?"

"of course i will! especially now that i have the most beautiful girlfriend that needs me." He said booping my nose.

I smiled softly and hugged him a bit tighter. A part of me wanted to beg him to quit his dangerous job, and stay home with me, but a part of me wanted to let him do this thing, i knew he loved his job. He hugged me back as well, gently kissing my cheek a few times.

"You know i love you, right?" He asked.

I nodded, and i pulled back to look at him.

"i love you too, König." I say my hands gently rubbing his cheek.

He smiled and he walked over to the bed and set me down before climbing in with me, and laying in between my legs, putting his head on my stomach. I smiled and i gently played with his hair. His hair was so soft and shiny.

He smiled as i gently played with his hair. His hands were holding me by my upper torso. I gently rubbed his scalp, and i hummed a soft song. His breathing slowed softly and his eyes closed, and his face loosened. He was asleep.

god he is adorable. i love him so much.

I let him sleep for a while as i played with his hair. I could hear some soft snored from him as he slept. I gently scratched his bare back as he slept, and i could see a small smile appear on his face.

"sleep well, my love." I whisper