1🥀

This is a Requested Fic with my own plot! Just DM me if you wants to request a fic. I'm publishing another Requested story too, and that's a Jikook story!

════════════════════

Hobi was beyond excited to start her new job as a secretary at a prestigious company. She had just graduated from college and was eager to begin his career. As she walked into the office on her first day, she was greeted by the co-worker, who was sitting at his desk.

"Hello, Hobi," Joon said with a smiling expression. "I hope you're ready to work hard and prove yourself as a valuable member of our team."

Hobi nodded eagerly, determined to make a good impression. She spent the first few hours learning the ropes and getting familiar with the company's policies and procedures.

As the day went on, Hobi began to feel more and more comfortable in her new role. She chatted with her coworkers and even managed to sneak in a few jokes with the other secretaries.

But then disaster struck. As Hobi was pouring a cup of coffee for Jeon, she accidentally spilled some of the hot liquid all over the CEO's expensive suit.

"Oh no!" Hobi cried, horrified. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Jeon!"

Jeon glared at Hobi, his face red with anger. "What did you do that for?" he yelled. "Do you have any idea how much this suit cost? The meeting was about to start!"

Hobi felt a lump form in her throat as she apologized profusely. She knew she had made a mistake, but she hadn't meant to cause any harm.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Jeon," she repeated. "I'll do my best to make it up to you."

But Jeon was not in a forgiving mood. "You'd better," he growled. "Or you'll be looking for a new job."

Hobi left the office that day feeling defeated and humiliated. She knew she had to prove herself to Jeon and the rest of the company if she wanted to keep her job. But she couldn't help but wonder if she had already blown her chance.

After reaching home at evening, Hobi called her bestfriend quickly, to released all her whole day frustration on her.

Hobi: OMG, you won't believe what happened today!

Tae: What's up? Tell me everything!

Hobi: I spilled coffee all over Ceo Jeon!

Tae: NO WAY! Did he get mad?

Hobi: No, actually he just laughed and said it was okay.

Tae: Thank god!

Hobi: Are you serious? Of course he get f**king mad at me.

Tae: Oh sorry!

Hobi: Yeah, like half the office saw me. I'm so embarrassed. I don't want to lose my first job.

Tae: Don't worry do your best next time. You'll survive this.

Hobi: Yeah, you're right. Thanks for talking to me, Tae. You're the best friend ever.

Tae: No problem, that's what friends are for.

Hobi: Let's talk to at club. Love you!

Tae: Yeah! Love you too, girl. Bye!

🥀🥀🥀

A Ceo x Secretary is requested by VHOPE9491
So, I thought to made short story.