9🥀

Hobi hurried through the bustling office, trying to avoid any potential run-in with her boss. The mere thought of facing him sent a shiver down her spine. She couldn't afford to lose her job; not in this cutthroat industry.

As she approached her desk, she focused on the meticulous completion of her before passing them off to her trustworthy friend, so she can give it to Jeon.

But who was she trying to escape when Jeon is her boss and she's his secretary?

When Jeon had called her into his office, she hurriedly run into his cabin, hed heart pounding in her chest. She had been sure it was to deliver the dreaded news of her termination. But to her surprise, he had assigned her the task of reviewing Min company's file.

As she focused on the documents, a whirlwind of emotions swirled within her. She couldn't shake the memory of their passionate night, yet Jeon seemed to act as if it had never happened. Was it the alcohol clouding his memory, she wondered, or was he purposely ignoring their shared moment of intimacy?

Confusion and uncertainty gnawed at Hobi, leaving her torn between conflicting emotions. Should she feel relieved that Jeon was behaving normally, or should she be saddened by the apparent disregard for their connection? As she wrestled with her thoughts, the office bustled around her, oblivious to the turmoil raging within her.

Hobi sighed heavily, unable to find solace in the maze of conflicting emotions. The weight of uncertainty settled heavily upon her shoulders as she continued to sift through the files, her mind far from the task at hand.

As the moon ascended into the sky, casting a soft glow over the city, Hobi hurriedly flagged down a cab and slipped into the back seat. The ride home was quiet except for the hum of the engine, and her thoughts churned like a turbulent sea.

Upon reaching her apartment, she trudged up the stairs and found her way to the bathroom. The sound of running water filled the room as she let hot tears spill down her cheeks, mingling with the warm droplets from the shower.

After the water turned cold, she emerged, feeling raw and fragile. With heavy steps, she made her way to her bed and sank into the sea of blankets. The room was nearly silent, save for the occasional creak of the floorboards and the muffled sound of her sobs.

Alone in the darkness, she allowed herself to release the emotions she had been holding in.