6🥀

Hobi sat at her couch, typing away on her computer as she finished up her work for the day. As she was save her documents, the doorbell rang.

She walked over to the front door and opened it to find Tae standing there, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey, girl! Guess what?" Tae exclaimed, barely giving Hobi time to respond before blurting out the news. "I got a boyfriend!"

Hobi's eyes widened in shock and excitement. "What? That's amazing! Congratulations!" She threw her arms around Tae in a tight hug, squealing with happiness for her friend. "Tell me everything!"

Tae giggled and hugged her back. "Well, we met few weeks ago, and we hit it off right away. We've been talking nonstop ever since, and I just knew he was the one. He's perfect for me, Hobi."

Hobi beamed with joy for her friend. "That's incredible! I can't wait to meet him. When will you introduce us?"

Tae leaned in conspiratorially. "Soon, my dear. Very soon. But first, let's go out tonight and celebrate our newfound love. Want to come with me to the club?"

Hobi nodded eagerly, before going inside her bedroom and getting ready for the club.

As the bass thumped through the club, Hobi let loose on the dance floor, swaying her hips like a hypnotic pendulum. The bright lights danced across the room, reflecting off sequins and shimmering dresses. She was determined to forget all about Jeon's scoldings from the office, and celebrate the big day of her friend.

Tae stumbled beside her, a lopsided grin plastered on his face. "Hobi, you really know how to shake it!" he slurred, attempting to mimic her rhythmic movements.

Giggling, Hobi twirled around to face him. "Thanks, Tae! We should celebrate this momentous occasion with more drinks!" she exclaimed, pulling him towards the bar.

Hours passed in a colorful blur of laughter and cocktails. Drunk and buoyed by the ambience, they stumbled back onto the dance floor, their bodies swaying in a drunken synchronization.

Suddenly, a hand slithered around Hobi's waist, drawing her closer to its owner's body. Startled, she glanced over her shoulder with blurry eyes and manage to saw a tall figure behind her.

"Do you mind if I join you?" The deep drunk voice purred against her ear, sending shivers cascading down her spine.

Hobi smirked and leaned in closer, feeling a mischievous impulse take over. "Depends," she whispered back, her voice dripping with taunting curiosity. "Can you keep up?"

"Definitely." He pulls her more closer to him.