8🥀

In the quiet bedroom, gentle sunrays cascaded onto the slumbering woman's face. Her delicate features scrunched up, nose twitching, as she turned in her sleep. Without hesitation, she pressed her face against a hard but oddly comforting surface.

"Hard but warm?" she mused drowsily, her face sinking further into the object.

All of a sudden, she felt a sensation wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to something firm. The grogginess instantly evaporated as her eyes snapped open, only to be met with the tightness around her midsection. She realized with a jolt that something was amiss.

Hobi's widened eyes darted upwards, her gaze skimming a muscular chest before landing on the tattooed hand clutching her waist possessively. Reality washed over her like a cold shower. She had lost something precious to her last night, something she can never retrieve, and that's her virginity. The realization hit her like a freight train.

Did she regret it? Yes because she wants to lose it with someone she loves and not some stranger.

She looked up at the person responsible, her mouth agape, only to find her boss, peacefully snoring away. Her eyes widened in shock, staring at the peacefully sleeping man before her.

Her mouth remained agape, thoughts racing through her mind like a squirrel on caffeine. On one hand, she realized that the person who had taken her virginity was not just some random stranger, but her own boss, someone she had been secretly in love with. A flush of hope tingled in her veins.

On the other hand, the reality sank in. He was her boss, a man who probably didn't know the meaning of love, let alone return her affections.

Lost in her thoughts, Hobi carefully removed her boss's hand from her waist, a blush covering her cheeks. Keeping her movements as silent, she gathered her clothes, strewn haphazardly across the bedroom floor.

Hurriedly, she dressed, trying to compose herself and  stealthily made her way out of his house. Hobi hailed a cab and headed back to her own apartment.

As the taxi zoomed through the city streets, she fought against the tears that threatened to spill.

She couldn't help but wonder what the future held for her.

What if her boss fired her? She don't know what to do!

🥀🥀🥀

Small chapter! Sorry!

Beside, I had updated last day too, so if you had missed it then check it out! The chapter is spicy!