4🥀

Hobi sat at her desk, typing away on her computer, her mind filled with thoughts of Jeon. Ever since that fateful night when he apologized, a warmth had settled in her heart. The dynamics between them had changed, and Hobi found herself looking forward going to work early.

"Hobi, could you please stop daydreaming and focus on your work?" her boss called out, interrupting her thoughts.

"Right, sorry," Hobi replied sheepishly, returning her attention to her screen.

As the day went on, Hobi couldn't help but steal glances at Jeon. He seemed more relaxed around her now, occasionally flashing her a smile that made her heart skip a beat. She wondered if he felt the same way she did.

That evening, as they were packing up to leave, Jeon approached Hobi.

"Hey, Hobi. I was wondering if you wanted me to drop you home. It's raining pretty heavily out there," Jeon said with a smile.

Hobi felt her face grow warm as she nodded. "Sure, that would be nice. Thank you, Sir."

As they drive in the rain, their conversation flowed easily. The more time Hobi spent with Jeon, the more she realized he wasn't that bad after all. In fact, she found herself falling for him.

Hobi closed the door behind her, sighing as she leaned against it. She couldn't believe, her boss dropped her off. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, hoping to somehow release the pent-up emotions swirling within her.

"He's just so infuriatingly charming!" she muttered to herself, pacing back and forth in her living room. "I mean, who does he think he is? Coming into my life and making it all... flustered!"

She plopped down onto the couch. The sound of the rain tapping against her window added a soothing backdrop to her internal chaos.

"Why am I falling for him?" Hobi whispered to herself, her voice barely audible over the rain. "He's my boss, for crying out loud! I used to dislike him, but now look at me, daydreaming about him."

As she let out a long sigh, a sudden realization hit her. Maybe it wasn't just his charm that had captivated her. Maybe it was also the way his eyes twinkled when they met hers, or the way he genuinely listened when she talked. Maybe... just maybe, there was more to him than met the eye.

Hobi's heart fluttered as she thought about the possibility. She couldn't deny her growing attraction to Jeon, but she also didn't want to jeopardize their professional relationship. She had to tread carefully, even if her heart yearned for something more.

The rain continued to pitter-patter against the window, creating a gentle symphony that matched the rhythm of her thoughts. Hobi closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she made a silent promise to herself.

"I'll figure this out," she whispered softly. "But until then, I'll keep my feelings to myself."

🥀🥀🥀

Finishing this story within 15 chapters or less then 15 chapters!