12🥀

After one month!

As Hobi slowly woke up, she felt the comforting warmth of Jeon's embrace around her slim waist.A contented smile tugged at her lips as he instinctively tightened his hold on her, pulling her closer.

She reached down and gently placed her hand over his, savoring the sensation of being held by someone who truly cared for her.

It was hard to believe that just a month ago, she had been wallowing in the pain of unrequited love. But now, as she lay in Jeon's embrace, she felt nothing but happiness and gratitude.

She turned her head to press a soft kiss on Jeon's cheek, feeling a rush of affection for the man who had turned her world around. His steady breathing and the sound of his heartbeat against her back filled her with a sense of security and belonging.

She closed her eyes, breathing in the scent of his skin, and marveled at how fortunate she was to have found someone who felt the same way about her.

In that moment, everything felt perfect, and Hobi knew she was exactly where she was meant to be.

"What are you thinking so deep?" Her boyfriend ask, his embrace tighten around her waist.

"Good morning," she whispered, her voice soft with contentment.

"Morning, beautiful," Jeon murmured, his breath warm against her neck as he nuzzled closer to her.

"I was thinking about us. It's felt like dream." She replied to Jeon's earlier question, with a hint of smile on her face.

"But it's real, love," Jeon replied, his tone tender. "And you were the most amazing person I'd ever met, and I couldn't believe my luck when you felt the same way about me."

Hobi turned in his arms to face him, her eyes searching his with affection. "I'm so grateful that's we're together," she said, her voice filled with sincerity.

Jeon smiled, a soft chuckle escaping him. "Me too, baby."

"We should get up babe." Hobi's eyelids fluttered as she tried to resist the intoxicating sensation of Jeon's lips on her throat. His touch sent shivers down her spine, and she found herself sinking deeper into the warmth of their tangled bodies

"Don't want too." Jeon mumbled, slipping his hand inside her top.

"We'll late for office." With a breathy moan, Hobi reminded him of their impending office hours, but Jeon's playful smirk only deepened.

"You're forgetting I'm boss. So we can go whenever we want." Jeon said, his lips trailed down her skin, leaving a fiery trail in their wake.

"But I'm a still a mere employee. People will get suspicious." Hobi's protests melted into the air as Jeon captured her lips in a deep, consuming kiss.