10🥀

Jeon's office was adorned with sleek, modern furniture, all in shades of black and gray, lending an air of sophistication to the space. His desk, cluttered with papers and a sleek laptop, faced a floor-to-ceiling window that offered a stunning view of the city below. After finishing his call with the important client, Jeon swiveled in his leather chair, expecting to see Hobi.

The woman who had captured his attention since she joined the company.

But she was gone.

A frown tugged at the corners of Jeon's mouth as he wondered where she had disappeared to. He had wanted to speak to her about what had transpired between them the night before.

Despite the haze of alcohol, he remembered every moment with startling clarity. He had been drawn to Hobi's beauty, and in his intoxicated state, he had found himself unable to resist her.

He always liked her. He couldn't deny the flutter in his chest whenever she smiled, a feeling he had tried to bury under a facade of strict professionalism.

His feelings for Hobi had blossomed into love day by day, and he couldn't keep it hidden any longer.

The CEO stood and paced the room, his thoughts turbulent. He knew he had been harsh with Hobi, a misguided attempt to shield her from the harsh realities of the corporate world. But now, he longed to make amends, to confess his feelings and beg for her forgiveness.

With determination burning in his eyes, he set out to reach Hobi. He couldn't wait any longer - he had to tell her the truth. As he hurried through the empty office, his heart drummed in his chest, echoing the rhythm of his urgent footsteps.

Today, he would lay bare his heart and take the risk, for the chance of a love worth fighting for.

🥀🥀🥀

It's ending within 15 chapters!
Next chapters confession, marry, kids etc!

Smut? Don't know!