14🥀

The spring sun cast a warm glow over the wedding venue, infusing the air with the delicate aroma of flowers. Jeon stood tall at the altar, heart racing with anticipation.

He couldn't wait to begin this new chapter of his life with the woman he loved.

As he caught sight of Hobi approaching, a smile tugged at his lips, tears of joy welling in his eyes. She looked stunning in her bridal gown, surpassing every vision he had ever conjured of her on this day.

Hobi, her eyes shimmering with emotion, matched his gaze. Her father tenderly placed her hand in his, the weight of the moment sinking in. "I promise to always take care of her," Jeon vowed as their eyes locked, sharing unspoken promises and love.

The priest's words melded into the background as they held each other's gaze, the world seemingly fading away around them in that precious moment.

They exchanged a glance, their hearts speaking volumes in silence, before the ceremony continued. The air buzzed with the promise of love, tying their souls together as they embarked on this journey as husband and wife.

As they finish with vows and taking blessing from their family, Tae rushed up to her friend, Hobi, and enveloped her in a warm hug. "Congratulations, Hobi! I'm so happy for you," Tae exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with joy.

"Thank you so much," Hobi beamed, her eyes glistening with tears of happiness. They chatted for a few more minutes, basking in the euphoria of the magical day, before Joon appeared by Tae's side, ready to whisk her away.

"Hey, babe, some of my friends wants to meet you." Joon asked, offering Tae his arm.

Tae nodded, flashing a radiant smile at Hobi. "I'll catch up with you later, Hobi."

As Tae and Joon walked away, Hobi found herself standing alone, lost in the sea of emotions. Suddenly, her husband, approached her from behind and wrapped her in a gentle back hug.

"Care to dance with me, baby?" he whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine.

Hobi turned to face him, her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue. "I'd love to," she replied, taking his hand as they made their way to the dance floor.

--

Hobi glance around at the carefully decorated house, a perfect setting for a newly married couple. Jeon led Hobi to their bedroom, where he gently laid her down on the bed before hovering over her, his eyes filled with love and desire. The room was filled with the scent of fresh flowers, creating a romantic atmosphere.

As Jeon began to kiss Hobi, their hearts beat in the same rhythm as they lost themselves in each other. Soft murmurs and sighs filled the air, blending with the gentle rustling of the curtains in the breeze. The room seemed to shimmer with the warmth of their connection, as they embraced the intimacy of the moment.

Their love filled every corner of the room, wrapping them in a cocoon of passion and tenderness. The outside world faded away as they gave in to the enchantment of their love, feeling the weight of their commitment in each tender touch and whispered promise.

🥀🥀🥀

Next chapter going to be last chapter!