13🥀

In the soft glow of the morning light, Jeon couldn't help but grin as he watched Hobi preparing breakfast in their cozy kitchen. Two years into their relationship, they had grown closer than ever, and their love had only deepened with time. Their happiness was evident to everyone around them, and Jeon's heart swelled with gratitude for having Hobi by his side.

As they settled into their new home, sharing their lives with ease, Jeon knew there was nothing he wanted more than to spend the rest of his days with her. The idea had been lingering in his mind for months, and now it was time to take the leap.

With a determined gleam in his eye, Jeon set out to plan the perfect proposal. He sought advice from friends, meticulously selected a perfect day.

It was Valentine day, and Jeon nervously adjusted the ring box in his pocket, his heart pounding like a drum in his chest. He'd spent weeks planning this moment, and now the time had come. As Hobi entered their beautifully decorated apartment, her eyes widened in surprise.

"B-babe, what's all this?" she exclaimed, taking in the candles, balloons, and flowers that adorned the room.

Jeon stood up, an endearing smile on his face, and picked up the guitar resting against the chair. With a deep breath, he began to strum a melody, his voice filling the room with warmth. Hobi's eyes sparkled with joy as he sang, pouring his heart into every note.

I found love in you
And I've learned to love me too
Never have I felt
That I could be all that you see
It's like our hearts have intertwined
Into the perfect harmony

This is why I love you
Ooh, this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh, this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me

I found love in you
And no other love will do
Every moment that you smile
Chases all of the pain away
Forever and a while
In my heart is where you'll stay

This is why I love you
Ooh, this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh, this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me

The stars have all aligned and right now
Is the perfect time to say
I love you, I love you
I love you, I do

This is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh, this is why I love you
Because you love me
Me

I found love in you
And no other love will do
That's why I love you

As the song came to an end, Jeon got down on one knee, holding out the ring box. "Hobi, I love you more than anything in this world. Will you marry me?"

Hobi's hands flew to her mouth, her eyes shining with tears of joy. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" she cried, her heart leaping with happiness.

Their embrace was filled with laughter, their love filling the air with a melody of its own.