I. Understand what, hyung?

It was midsummer, but the school hunk Jungkook caught cold out or nowhere. To girls, he's a god-damned handsome boy with a dark aura. And to the boys he's the scariest bully who won't hesitate to peel off their skin only to satisfy his beast self.

 And to the boys he's the scariest bully who won't hesitate to peel off their skin only to satisfy his beast self

The headmaster himself dares not to mess up with this Jeon Jungkook, let alone other teachers. Rumour says he's the son of a billionaire and his father owns the School. And who would dare to get on the nerves of the school owner's son? So his reign continues.

He's afraid of only one person on earth and that's his elder brother Yoongi. But he's four years older than Jungkook and went abroad three years ago. So Jungkook's terror has spread without any barrier. And our story starts from here.

"Jungkookah! Yaaa jungkookah!!! "

Innocent kid with black doe eyes who was taking a nap peacefully immediately stood up and said, " Hyung, I'm not sleeping"

The boys burst into laughter saying,

" Can't believe Jimin hyung was right. Someone who can scare our JK really exists! "

Yes this kid with innocent vibe is the same kid other boys are scared of. Now Jungkook realized what happened and his eyes got darker. He glared at his friends and said,

"Shut up, Kai! You want me to bury you alive!!!!"

Looking at the younger he said in a deep voice,

" And you bloody Yeonjun ! If you dare to call me like hyung again, I'll crash your bones. Understood!!!"

Jungkook's younger sibling who was having fun scaring elder brother bowed down and said, "Yes, hyung!"

Jungkook said, "Now go back to your class and don't show me your face again if it's not something urgent."

Yeonjun gulped and rushed out to save himself. The bell rang and the homeroom teacher Mr. John entered the classroom with another blond haired guy.

Mr John said, " Students, meet your new teacher Kim Seokjin. From today he'll be your temporary homeroom teacher as I'll be out of the town for research program.

Jin puts off his mask and greets the students,

" Hello, my babies! It's your handsome teacher Seokjin. You can call me Mr. Jin."

Everyone got mesmerized by his beauty.

( A/N: why won't they?? The world wide handsome Jin was standing there. Even if someone lost consciousness witnessing his beauty, it's not something surprising )

A girl from the front desk shouted out, "Mr. Jin, you're so handsome! Ahh~~"

Jin put his hands on her head affectionately and said, " I know that sweetie"