VII. Afraid of loosing you

Jack: Don't you dare to play smart, ok? Even if you do, you will just d*ie a little earlier, nothing else will change.

JK silently signed all the papers. At this very moment he knew well that he was gonna d*ie anyway. So making fuzz won't help anything. He has ensured the safety of Yeonjun too. He knows Jack will do as JK said. No one will want to keep a heir of Mafia King closer to the throne. So, sending him to abroad is the best option.

JK: Any last wish, Jeon? 

Said Jack fixing the aim of the g*un on JK's head.

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes. His mother once said, "When someone d*ies, his whole life comes to his mind. And when he closes his eyes, he can see the most precious and beloved person of his life till the d*eath embrace him."

JK's inside: You were right, Mom! I can see you, also Dad, Hyung, Yeonjunah, and....... (smiled) my handsome desk mate..... Kim Taehyung! Funny, isn't it? I just met him last week. But he gives me deja vu, you know? He barely knew me while he almost risked his life for me twice. That reckless boy. (chuckled) I promised him I would return to him in one piece, even swore that we will be best friends this time. Now I'm standing in front of the aimed g*un my mind is filled with those silly memories with him. I won't see him ever again, would I? Well, he deserves a better friend, not a F***ing Mafia like me.... (smiled)

Jack: Time is over. Be ready to join your beloved mother, dear MAFIA KING~ah~f**~ (cut by random firing sound)

??: Not in front of my eyes, sweet heart!

JK opened his eyes. Before he could react, he saw Jack lying down and his men injured. Someone s*hot Jack straight to his heart. Jungkook turned back. He was not ready to see what he just saw.

Tae: Don't look at me like this, fool!! Catch this (throwing a Taurus GX4 T

Tae: Don't look at me like this, fool!! Catch this (throwing a Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O. as same as his) Come, we need to run fast.

JK quickly took the papers kept on the table and put inside his pocket after folding them together. Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand and rushed out. He s*hot every single person who came on the way and not a single s*hot was missed. For a few second JK didn't s*hoot. He kept looking at Tae with a shocked face. When Tae shouted, " Yaa!! Jungkookah!! You will get us Ki*lled!!", JK started firin*g too. 

Clearing the way, Tae and JK reached out where a Genesis GV80 SUV was parked. Tae took driving seat and JK took the front seat. 

Throwing his fire*arm to JK, Tae said, "I'm not good at multitasking, I will drive. You can take care of the rests, right?"

JK nodded. The gang* was chasing them but soon JK and Tae escaped from their grasp. Thanks to Taehyung's racing speed and JK's accurate targets even in this dark night.