XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?

Rushing out of the convention hall, Jungkook could see the boy running away with his pet on lap. He started to follow up keeping a distance. After running for five minutes straight, the boy started walking comfortably. Lifting up his pet and adoring it time to time the boy was talking audibly.

Boy: Tannie, Oh my baby! You're the best baby on earth. Are you tired from running, baby? We didn't have any other option. You know that, right? Those old fools dared to keep us locked, as if its too easy to lock me up, huh! Don't worry, we're free now and we will have our favorite food now.

JK's POV: So, he was right. This boy was just trying to find a valid reason of running away. But I didn't expect him to run away for eating. And his voice..... It's kinda familiar. Where did I hear it before? Why can't I recall at all? 

The boy stopped at a cafe. So I followed him there. The waiter asked him if he wanted coffee. He shook his head and said, "I hate coffee." Then he ordered a strawberry cake and strawberry juice for himself and peanut butter for his pet. The food came and he removed the mask and that's the moment my heart stopped, I banged the table and stood up.

JK: Taetae!

The boy got startled looked at JK who was looking at him with black doe eyes holding a strong emotion.

Boy's POV: What's with that look? Is he a fan? Should I say Hi? Do the fans call me Taetae now a days? Might be!

Boy: (smiled) Hola! Me conoses? (In Spanish_ Hello, Do you know me? )
JK: Hangug Salam Aniyeo? (In Korean _ Aren't you Korean?)

The boy smiled and started the conversation in Korean.

Boy: So, you're Korean too. I'm Kim Taehyung V. Nice to meet you.

JK's POV: Yah, I know, I know you're Kim Taehyung. You f***ing are! Those innocent eyes, rosy lips, sharp jawline, perfect eyelashes, undeniably handsome face, no one else can have it. I know it's you, Taetae!

The waiter took the food to Tae and he started feeding his pet. After that the put down his pet and starts eating. While eating, he pouted like a baby. He closed his eyes as if he was so into the flavor of the cake. JK kept looking at him without blinks. The pet ran towards Jungkook and touch him with it's paw. Jungkook looked at it and smiled.